HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convo with bella after i knew she betrayed me (bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Convo with bella after i knew she betrayed me (bottom up) Empty
PostSubject: Convo with bella after i knew she betrayed me (bottom up)   Convo with bella after i knew she betrayed me (bottom up) EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:44 pm

Bella Swan

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:59 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
and if you do leave it makes more sense to be mad at your own tribemates not me lol. i mean i like you but you gotta understand i need to make moves for myself.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:58 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
Alright

Bella Swan

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:50 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
you can be bitter with me but i played the game for myself.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:48 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
What about the final 5game deal. I kept u in to keep that tru. I wouldnt mind if u hadnt lied to my face. But its whatever, not the strategy i would have chosen

Bella Swan

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:34 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
sackboy told me he was voting you. he told everyone that. i didnt betray you because we had no formal deal. you made it very clear what your final 3 was and that i was not part of it. dont act like im a terrible person for making a move. i mean hello! if not in a final 3 deal with you three im not gonna vote out everyone who could take you guys out. sorry. its not going to be that easy for you.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:30 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
No, u tried to tell me sackboy would vote for me and he didnt. I trusted him and u but u betrayed me and lied to my faceaa

Bella Swan

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:10 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
look im sorry but i told you about the plan to vote you out and you dismissed me like some sort of child who said there was a monster under the bed. you wouldnt listen to me and if you leave its your own dang fault and if you stay, come after me. im not winning this game either way. so if you want to sit by two people who could beat you in the end thats your choice too. like i said sorry, i tried to tell you.

To: Bella Swan
Posted: Today at 15:06
Subject: Re: Thoughts?
So i know u straight up lied to me about the vote. U already know u have a lot of enemies on the jury and u cant afford any more. If u help me out here i'd be able to forhive u, especially since i was the one who pushed for not voting u out the week i won immunity. In the long run, the better decision for u is to vote for jill
Back to top Go down

Convo with bella after i knew she betrayed me (bottom up)
Page 1 of 1