HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short convo with yoshi (bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Short convo with yoshi (bottom up) Empty
PostSubject: Short convo with yoshi (bottom up)   Short convo with yoshi (bottom up) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:31 pm

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:54 Topic: Re: sarge!
Damn, itll be tough to see u go inactive but thanks for the notice. Also, i dont know if there will be a final 3 or final 2. I had been assuming final 3 but in Mark's last game it was final 2 so i'm not sure. Do u remember if he said anything in the Announcements section about that? I'm hoping for final 3 but i dont know for sure

Yoshi

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:45 Topic: Re: sarge!
awesome!! good news

just to let you know, as of next weekend i wont be active. im going camping for 2 weeks but may still be able to check in to vote. so if i make 4th place id be happy with that.. or take me to final 3 and i wont even make a speech. you have my word!

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:42 Topic: Re: sarge!
You didnt get any votes at tribal so that was nice, things went pretty smooth. Now we have a solid majority regardless of who gets michael's black vote
Back to top Go down

Short convo with yoshi (bottom up)
Page 1 of 1