HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance Convo w/ Bella (bottom up as usual, and all the rest will be as well)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Alliance Convo w/ Bella (bottom up as usual, and all the rest will be as well) Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Convo w/ Bella (bottom up as usual, and all the rest will be as well)   Alliance Convo w/ Bella (bottom up as usual, and all the rest will be as well) EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:22 am

Sergeant Johnson

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 22:22 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
Ok cool, well i can tell u yoshi is one of them and probably the most in danger based on the last couple tribals so if u find out anything about him or me and could let us know that would be cool. I dont think the others want me to say anything more just yet but i think theyll warm up soon enough

Bella Swan

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 20:39 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
id be more than okay with that. obviously it would help if i knew because then i could tell you if there is any plan to vote them but i understand lol

Sergeant Johnson

Thu 26 Jul 2012 - 20:27 Topic: Re: Thoughts?
Without telling u exactly who i'm with, but its fairly obvious id guess, i can bring u in for final 5. At that point it would really be out of my hands with the group that i'm with but then again as crazy as things can get u never know. I'm trying to do the best i can for u

To: Sergeant Johnson
Posted: Yesterday at 19:40
Subject: Re: Thoughts?
thats fair. its just not fun being in a hopeless situation. what if you brought me to the final 4?

To: Bella Swan
Posted: Yesterday at 19:38
They shouldnt be so bitter, its not like u ever betrayed them, and uve won immunity almost every time. And i dont know what to say, i mean if id have started talking. with u earlier id probably have tried to get a final alliance with u. Im just trying to play am honest game but things may change by next week for all i know but they dont look lile it right now

Posted: Yesterday at 19:22
its okay but you do know you're basically telling me im leaving soon right... ha i know you have your deal but there is 3 jurors who will not vote for me if i somehow make it to the end. regina, shosanna and tatum and its not looking real good for me with mikes vote either. you know what i mean?

Posted: Yesterday at 19:18
Believe me i trust u but i dont think i can give away my final 3 deal, just because the others would probably get pissed at me if i did and later in the game it cost one of them. I'm really sorry, i just dont want to screw things up, but i cant blame u for asking. Please dont be too mad at me lol

Posted: Yesterday at 19:10
i just want to survive and play honestly. like if mike has to go he has to go. if i can be blunt with you, who is your final 3 deal with? i mean you dont have to tell me of course but it doesnt hurt to ask

Posted: Yesterday at 19:07
I'm not sure. Now some of the other VGers are convinced that michael is the one who flipped at the tribal council where yoshi tied with tatum so it could be him. I dont want to vote him if i dont know that for sure, but its hard to tell. Plus he did say the other day that he didnt want to play anymore, although that might have just been in the heat of the moment. What are ur thoughts?

Posted: Yesterday at 19:00
hard telling. most the challenges have been semi new and original so it oculd be anything. who do we want to vote out tonight?
Back to top Go down

Alliance Convo w/ Bella (bottom up as usual, and all the rest will be as well)
Page 1 of 1