HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clips from pm convo with yoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Clips from pm convo with yoshi Empty
PostSubject: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 pm

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 20:08 Topic: Re: sarge!
I like your thinking. Its good to know that kirby can fully be trusted. I figured as much since u had said he could be but to know u and him had made a pact is even better. Jill, though, its strange to hear had made a pact with u guys considering the way shes been acting now. But im all for u, me, sackboy, and kirby going all the way

Yoshi

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:59 Topic: Re: sarge!
yeah i've come to the same conclusion.. she kept saying she already voted so she couldnt change her vote. her fault for voting so early. but why would sh evote so early when the rest of them were supposed to vote kirby? makes it seem like not only did she vote for me but it was her plan all along.. like she brainstormed the whole thing,

jill made a f3 with kirby and i at the beginning of the game, it was her idea and kirby and i went with it.. im telling you this now not just because she flipped but i've come to like and appreciate you alot over the past few days so I feel i can be totally honest with you.

you have your sackboy and i have my kirby, lets take the 4 of us to the end and dominate this game <3

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:47 Topic: Re: sarge!
Here's what i think happened. Sackboy i'm almost positive is on our side and voted for tatum. I've been talking with him since the beginning of the game, he wouldnt betray us. I think that jill didnt warn shosanna because if she did then we would have known it had to be her that betrayed us. I think doing it this way she thought we'd blame michael, which we did at first, or even bella. We'll see if she posts a screenshot, but my bet is that she doesnt because if she did it would have your name on it
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

read bottom up

Last edited by Sergeant Johnson on Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:59 pm

No problem, i've been meaning to post more convos but have gotten so caught up in the game i forget lol
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:00 pm

That's okay. It's great that you're doing it now though. Smile

Gives me more to go from for the episodes.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:02 pm

Yeah that was the plan. I'll be posting a lot of pms from here on out then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clips from pm convo with yoshi   Clips from pm convo with yoshi Empty

Back to top Go down

Clips from pm convo with yoshi
Page 1 of 1