HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)

Go down 
+7
Tatum Riley
Yoshi
Sergeant Johnson
Michael Corvin
Sackboy
Kenneth Hall
Sora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:13 am

first of all your caps and italiciziing dont do shit for me. second i know for a fact i brought up your mystery cohost did i not? if i thought you were shady mark i wouldnt have signed up. right? look at it from a players pov. i know you are new to this and all so i will paint a picture. you let someone come back in the game during redemption. redemption island on survivor is something that was talked about when the game started to allow some sort of strategy. this redemption felt like a way to get someone back in the game. imagine of russel hantz had been voted out then out of the blue there was a redemption challenge that brought him back and jeff celebrated his return. when bella got back in this bitch gets a celebration? the last game i saw that kind of thing in there was rigging involved. heavy rigging to the point where that person won the game. now im not saying you purposefully did anything and i am saying i dont know the cohost to trust a damn thing out of their mouth. but come on. you have to see how the redemption thing looks shady.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:14 am

Bella Swan wrote:
i just got scared

i just got turned on
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:16 am

What was the last game you were in Regina? O__O

Mark did this in his last game.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:18 am

i didn't know that. this wasnt my last last game. this was a game from a bit ago that tought me to question certain things.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 am

Mark doesn't rig games. Just putting it out there.

But not knowing who the co-host is, is kinda strange.
It could be many things, someone whos in the game, mark himself. lol idk how, um someone we all hate, the list could go on!

But I will say he doesn't rig.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:20 am

That's fine. I just know that that twist wasn't rigged because I was kind of expecting it since there were less than 16 people in this game and he did the same thing in his last one.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:22 am

then my apologies mark.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:24 am

Yeah, that twist was preordained due to the less than 16 people thing.

And I accept, Regina.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

i fully support every decision made by sora and kenneth up to this point cheers
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:35 am

yoshi fully supports putting hands up in the ay er, ay ay er! cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 am

Sackboy wrote:
*cough*Buttkisser*cough*

Razz
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:38 am

theres 11 guests on right now! thats soooo many
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:40 am

There was 21 at 1 point.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:44 am

Kirby wrote:
Sackboy wrote:
*cough*Buttkisser*cough*

Razz

I love you
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 pm

As for my identity, I asked Sora at the start of the game if it could be hidden/mystery so that people would not rule out who I am as one of the characters in the game (adding a touch of drama). As for the accusations of rigging, all of the challenge topics, twists, how to handle ties, etc. are all discussed AHEAD of time between Sora and myself. It's not like we come up with these things on the fly to screw people over on purpose. We have put in alot of work into this game and we are taking this very seriously. during my "chain reaction" challenge, it was brought to my attention that the final result could have been wrong. I didn't instantly shoot down the idea, I checked the threads, time stamps, and gave the final call to Sora, who reviewed what I'd posted to him in a private room for us. we have planned everything out to this point of the game ahead of time and we will continue in this manner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7