HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)

Go down 
+7
Tatum Riley
Yoshi
Sergeant Johnson
Michael Corvin
Sackboy
Kenneth Hall
Sora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am

Another reason I didnt want to include you in the room (yes, me, cuz that room was my idea) was because almost every time I logged in to the forum you were online and so was Kirby and Sargent Johnson. Oh, and Sora too but that's another story...

Why would all three of you be online at the same time? You tell me...and I didnt see you posting either.

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:44 am

you're still pretty!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:45 am

the only thing that is off about this game is most of the challenges. yoshi definitely agrees with that.

if you think the hosts are some how siding with the VG'ers then that is just ludicrous!

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:46 am

Shosanna Dreyfus wrote:
Another reason I didnt want to include you in the room (yes, me, cuz that room was my idea) was because almost every time I logged in to the forum you were online and so was Kirby and Sargent Johnson. Oh, and Sora too but that's another story...

Why would all three of you be online at the same time? You tell me...and I didnt see you posting either.

that right there is paranoia beyond anything i have ever seen. im sure like a lot of players here, keep this forum open on a tab. i usually have like 5-8 tabs open at a time because im on my computer during work and stuff. just because im online doesnt mean im talking to the other users who happen to be on at the same time as me.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 am

i mean you are hot and all and i am bellous of your looks a little. you don't look as down syndromey as i had said before.

^ that was before the room existed btw. then when i would pm bella it would be a two to three word sentence. so whats up with that bella girl? why are you online so much with them?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:47 am

Shosanna Dreyfus wrote:

just so you know shosanna, yoshi is pretty sure that HGCK has the timer set to an hour for online activity when someone logs on. so someone could leave their browser up and leave the house and you would still think they were still on.

Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:48 am

Yoshi wrote:
Shosanna Dreyfus wrote:

just so you know shosanna, yoshi is pretty sure that HGCK has the timer set to an hour for online activity when someone logs on. so someone could leave their browser up and leave the house and you would still think they were still on.

*FACEPALM*

Whatever. I am done here.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 am

Umm, why is my name being dragged into this?

I'm online almost all the time during the day.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:49 am

tbh i think something screwed up when i started checking this on my phone and it just shows me online all the time
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

yes lots of people are shown online practically all the time lol
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

BTW, the forum is set up to show everyone who has been online for the last hour.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:50 am

lol true yoshi! during the endurance comp, ryu said he was leaving but the thing showed that he was online forever! so i posted like 2-3 more times just to be safe! yes im silly like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 am

It's set to 49 minutes, not an hour. The reason I have it set to that time is if something happens and I have to wander from the computer for a bit, I can always come back without having to log back on.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:51 am

shosanna gives up instead of gives in. so stubborn she is!

lets all send in our votes and make her happy.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Yoshi wrote:

if you think the hosts are some how siding with the VG'ers then that is just ludicrous!

i have been on this site for a very long time. there is nothing ludicrous about hosts helping out their favorites. it has happened plenty of times. we dont even know who the cohost is Shocked .
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

Oh then it just wasn't me. lol I was like who is being played by Ken... I thought it was said before and just forgot, but I guess it wasn't said. :/
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:53 am

You don't have to Log back in Sora. You can set it to 5-10 minutes and you shouldn't have to log back in.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:57 am

Only time I ever have to re enter any info for any game is if I turn my computer off, or something happens where it just makes me cause its sensitive like that lol but otherwise I can just find the site and bam logged in!!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:58 am

Quote :
i have been on this site for a very long time. there is nothing ludicrous about hosts helping out their favorites. it has happened plenty of times. we dont even know who the cohost is .

DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF RIGGING THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOT RIGGED THIS GAME TO ANYONE'S FAVOR!!!!!!!!

I have tried to be as fair as I could with this game. If I really wanted to rig this game, I could have denied Tatum the chance to SHOW UP FOR THE CHALLENGE!!! But what did I do? I tried to see how both she and Yoshi could both have a fair shot of winning the tiebreaker and tried communicating with Kenneth about this very thing.

When I saw the dispute between the Movie Tribe and Ken, what did I do? I went and checked both tribe threads to see if Ken's decision was valid and saw that it was.

When I had the second Immunity Challenge, I waited until BOTH tribes submitted before posting the results.

Last edited by Sora on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:59 am

Yeah, i've only had to log back on if i accidentally click the log out button instead of the messages
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:00 am

did i accuse you of anything?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:01 am

sora rage!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:02 am

i just got scared
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:04 am

i just got motivated <3
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 am

From Yoshi's reply about helping the VG's and then when you mentioned something about hosts helping their favorites, it sounded to me as if I was being accused of something. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you in any way Regina, but I felt the need to defend myself with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next