HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Immunity Challenge 7 Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge 7   Immunity Challenge 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 am

So apparently most of the survivors left in the game have trouble adapting. It seemed as if only myself, Bella, and Shosanna understood how the challenge tonight worked. It's a shame because i thought the challenge was creative and should have gone over much better than it did. No matter tho, shosanna apparently is sick of the game anyways and wants to be voted out. I'm always a little leery of anyone who does that, but the only idol left is owned by sackboy and theres no way hed give it to shosanna. Looks like an easy vote tonight.

Also of note is the animosity shown by Regina towards Bella. I've been talking with Regina all game and she seems really nice, but i've also been talking with bella a lot recently and she seems really nice. It's too bad they hate each other so much. I guess any arguments between non-alliance members of mine is good for me however.

Last edited by Sergeant Johnson on Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just testing how editing works)
Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge 7
Page 1 of 1