HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)

Go down 
+7
Tatum Riley
Yoshi
Sergeant Johnson
Michael Corvin
Sackboy
Kenneth Hall
Sora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:10 am

go fuck off to finals and while you're at it suck off another director. btw If I were you I wouldn't be so smug either.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:11 am

VG tribe, movie tribe, vote me out please. I dont have the HII anymore and this is just too weird for me. I am not enjoying this game at all.

Yea yea, insult to the the hosts and people who are trying blah blah blah, whatever. If you have a problem with this, PM me.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am

Tatum - You will be able to watch the following Tribal Council, of course.

The reason I am doing this is because since obviously the Immunity Challenge is done, you have to wait until after Tribal Council to send your Black Vote in, and the 2nd juror will be sending in a Black Vote as well.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:13 am

vote me out next plz
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Only thing I would recommend is for when you do "new" type challenges, make sure EVERYONE in the game understands it, by doing a testing one, or actually giving better examples.

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 am

Regina George wrote:
go fuck off to finals and while you're at it suck off another director. btw If I were you I wouldn't be so smug either.

that was not meant to be smug or rude. shosanna understood the directions to but because its me you got mad. im sorry and im sorry you think im such a bitch. anyone who has talked to me knows im not smug and im very worried that ill leave as soon as i lose.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 am

^^ yes a tester round would have been GREAT
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:16 am

Thank you for the suggestion, Tatum/yoshi. In future challenges, I will have a trial run/testing round. I apperciate your input
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:17 am

ive talked to you plenty and i know how you are. good luck bella even though you won't need it till jury.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvin

Michael Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

Last edited by Michael Corvin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:22 am

regina early on we talked and we had fun if you remember. cause i recall talking about our hair and clothes but then you lied to me and voted me out and it kinda made me mad so yes i got snippy with you, how can you blame me for that?
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:25 am

yeah and you were so upfront with me the whole time victim?
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:28 am

oh honey. i am not playing a victim, just telling it how it was. and what did i need to be upfront with you about? you knew who i was voting every time and there wasnt anything else to talk about gamewise? and you talk about me not being upfront with you? lol you and shosanna formed an alliance with me early on and then never included me in the private room you guys made with tatum. hello pot, meet kettle.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 am

Well, Michael, it's not like we're trying to ignore you or anyone else. I'm doing what I can to try to answer questions, but hosting requires more than just answering questions. Hosting requires employing the challenges that are planned, communicating with other hosts, trying to figure out ways to learn from the mistakes made from past challenges, etc.

I don't mean to throw Ken under the bus with I'm about to say here, but it's whoever hosts the challenge that is liable for the challenge, so for any challenge I host, I am the responsible for it, just like Ken was responsible for tonight's challenge. If the host not responsible for the challenge tries to answer questions about that challenge, it looks kind of awkward.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

Bella Swan wrote:
oh honey. i am not playing a victim, just telling it how it was. and what did i need to be upfront with you about? you knew who i was voting every time and there wasnt anything else to talk about gamewise? and you talk about me not being upfront with you? lol you and shosanna formed an alliance with me early on and then never included me in the private room you guys made with tatum. hello pot, meet kettle.

Because you are too freaking paranoid, thats why.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 am

victim. that's how you were, are, will forever be acting. you didnt blink voting out our other ally brenda. or did you forget that? you made yourself an outsider with your bitchy comments and attitude going into challenges and out. i apologized for the private room but had you not been so standoffish by always being on here and not speaking i would have thought twice before voting your ass. plead this shit to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvin

Michael Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:33 am

Last edited by Michael Corvin on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

Michael, I planned for the challenge to run smoother than it did. Looking back, I should have allowed more time for the rules to processed, performed a "test" round, and then possibly employed a "category" rule to prevent people from being ready to post. When I attempted to make the challenge more challenging with the "category" rule being added after round 2, I was met with resistance and I figured since I did not declare "categories" ahead of time, I wouldn't switch to it then and be called unfair. I laid all of the rules out ahead of time and there were no surprises during it (none that I intended or accounted for). In the future, I will allow more time for questions and give time for a testing round for the challenge as well
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

yoshi was sitting pretty yesterday and almost get voted off today!! WAKE UP PEOPLE THERE IS A LOT OF GAME LEFT!!

bloody cry baby quitters.

BTW NONE of you movie tribers have made an attempt to talk to me, or others. yoshi does all the talking. and sho just doesnt talk at all and claims she does. where is your social game? don't have one?

dont sign up for a game unless you are prepared for the worst case scenario.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:36 am

Kind of why I give you 15 minutes to read the rules whenever I host a challenge.

Tomorrow's should be pretty basic though.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:39 am

Shosanna Dreyfus wrote:
Bella Swan wrote:

Because you are too freaking paranoid, thats why.

plenty of reason to be paranoid when you cant trust your own alliance members especially when they dont include you in stuff. did you think you were just gonna send me a pm every night telling me how to vote and i was going to be like yes mrs. dreyfuss. and then when i send you a pm the night i got voted out asking if i was being voted out and you read it but dont reply for like 5 hours im pretty sure im being lied to. so call me paranoid idc but i was right and had reason to be. regina you are a sad sad girl and you shouldnt go through life being a mean girl because thats not nice.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

I did socialize with one of the VG people, look where that got me? Laughing

Last edited by Tatum Riley on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:40 am

bella girl you were right to be paranoid those ladies did vote you out after all so it kind of validates your paranoia.. lol

yall just need to GET PASSED THE PAST and MOVE THE HELL ON!

Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 am

BTW NONE of you movie tribers have made an attempt to talk to me, or others. yoshi does all the talking.

yoshi I have talked to you and others and it has been met with the same thing. i would have never minded staying but worst case scenarios my ass. there is something off about the happenings in this game so dont assume shit like that please. i have stayed in many a game a lost plenty a game. it has nothing to do with being low in numbers.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 am

how sweet of you bella
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)   Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #7 (IIC2)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next