HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional 5: Final 7

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Confessional 5:  Final 7  Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 5: Final 7    Confessional 5:  Final 7  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 7:59 pm

I knew I was getting those black votes, and I tried to get immunity from Johnson but no go on that. Anyway I stayed which was good because I could of went I guess. Yoshi thinks I'm his lap dog so I play into that by sending him PM's being very dumb and basically saying I'll do whatever he says. Johnson seems like an honest guy maybe a little to honest, he told me has a final 3 deal and obviously I'm not part of it. Umm thanks for the info but I kind of want to boot you now so good move there. Sackboy is very out there, but from what I hear from Jill he wants to make a move with her and Kirby. This is odd though because Johnson won't tell me who the other person in his final 3 is and it has to be Kirby, Jill or Sackboy, the money is on Sackboy for this one so it doesn't really make sense why he would overthrow them. It could be Kirby who I'm on good terms with but he doesn't give me much to work with. I still have it in the back of my head that Jill lied about her vote even though about 79% of me thinks it was Michael. Regina is barely even alive and I suspect that she might be the next to go. I would consider throwing immunity but I've already showed off how amazingly god like I am so they won't buy it if I start losing. I also plan to play up the fact that there will be four votes on the jury that will not vote for me because A. I turned my back on them and didn't really have the nicest things to say privately or publically and B. it might get me to the end, plus I left on sort of good terms with Shosanna privately and I know Michael wouldn't vote personally well I think that anyway but regardless the others don't need to know that.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 5: Final 7
Page 1 of 1