HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:33 pm

This is where you post what you want to do with your gameplay and all that.

Oh, and by the way, your HII is good until the F5.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 pm

grats, sackboy!
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 1   Confessionals EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:13 am

Very Happy Thank you thank you! I don`t really like to play games with idols in my possession, just not my strong suit. Doesn`t help either that there was like no one online at all for my to push attention on to, and I really don`t want to do the whole pointing the figures at eachother routine with sergeant johnson. I`m just going to own up to it and see what i can make of it. My incentive comment after the challenge ``thats a shame`` probably wasn`t the best thing for me to say, probably rubbed a few people the wrong way. I`m just not use to winning things in these games haha, and when i do my first reaction is to kind of act cocky about it, in a totally joking way i should add though. I like to fly under the radar in these games for the most part so I`m off to kind of an unusual start for me, so now I`m just going to kind of experiment and have some fun with this game lol
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 2   Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:42 am

I've corresponded with most of the people in my tribe as of right now, I feel like I should be in a pretty good spot. For all I know they could blindside me on the first vote to get the idol out (that and they might not like me lol) but I feel like I could survive a couple rounds and make some good allies with these people. I think the Movie tribe is going to be strong, so I feel like my idol might actually in the long run make me an important person to keep around for the merge, although with your twist they could always just vote me out and i'd have to give it to someone (or do i have to give it to any of them? I'll have to double check) I've gotta work monday through wednesday too during the challenges so I might try to schedule my breaks strategically so i can run to a computer and help out or i may just have to miss a few, which i really hate to do cause first impressions are so important in these games. I think being around for atleast the first vote would do wonders for me cause that's when things start to take shape. Anyways I'll do my best to be around, i gotta hope for some short challenges though or else i might have to be leaving like half way through Sad
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:02 am

You said vote in confessional right? In that case I vote for Tommy, cause that's what people are doing apparently

I DECLARE TOMMY VOTE!
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 3   Confessionals EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:21 am

I'm a bit drunk right now, so I'm just gonna kind of ramble. Seems like we've decided to vote out one of our own tonight in Tommy. Not a huge fan of the decision, I'd really like to keep a secure numbers advantage right now for our tirbe, and even though we're not giving up a key member of the tribe I still hate losing anyone of ours over them. I think the vote will go through, but it feels like we're just giving in and being too easy on the other tribe. I personally would rather risk bluffing the Tommy would and then going for Corvin and atleast trying to get rid of him, I think if we're too passive these movie characters are going to get back into this game real easily. Bella is an absolute challenge monster and her and her tribemates are not going to be as easy to beat in upcoming challenges as we might expect.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Alright, next time, put your votes on a separate thread in your Confessionals so it makes it easier for me to know where they are. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 4   Confessionals EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:35 pm

I sent a message to Tatum Riley on the other tribe, trying to give myself a backup plan in case we lose the next challenge. The deal I proposed to her is that we both keep eachother's names off the block no matter which tribe gains the numbers advantage at the merge. Then when either of us feels the need to make some sort of a move, we would have an extra vote at our disposal. Basically it's just a 'you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours' I feel like if it works out it would help us both ensure a better finish in the game, and it's just a way that I'm trying to stay ahead of the curve, I think it's best to make a deal like this early when it's still up in the air who it is really going to help out. In the long run I think this would be a smart deal for both Tatum and myself but I really am just kind of taking a shot in the dark cause I don't know anything about what's going on in their tribe and for all I know Tatum could be running the show over there. I choose to approach her cause she seems like the least active of the bunch, and maybe the most likely to need an arrangement like this, but who knows where her head might be at lol. On the other hand the risk I run by talking to someone who is the least active over there is that she really won't have any influence over the vote to possibly save my ass, which is really all I need : P
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:10 am

Messsssy vote, no way this turns out good for me. Either Tatum goes home and hates me or ,what I think is just as likely, since we've split our votes up we get fucked by someone lying to us which should really be expected in this game. I think we really should simplified things here and all voted Michael, if him and Bella come through for us, great, but I don't trust people I've been competing against this whole time that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:07 am

I've been busy in real life, my game so far has been kind of uninspired. I think if I make the finals the way I'm going, I probably won't get many votes if any and I don't know if I'd even deserve them. If I want a legit chance at winning this, I need to be in the finals with someone I can beat and I need to make some big ballsy moves to make myself stand out. I think the best possible person to be there with is Jill, so here's my recent convo with her so far (waiting for the latest response)

Conversation with Jill:

Me - Long time no speak! I was just wondering how you're feeling about things at this point in the game. I dunno if you have anything set up, but i'm worried about getting edge out at some point in the near future.The other members of our alliance seem pretty friendly and they're the ones who do most of the talking, would you be interested in teaming up together?

Jill - They think I am the one who flipped so I don't think you got to worry about anything Sackboy. If you feel they will them I say we try team up with Bella or Michael but I think Michael is the one who flipped.

Me - Ya I really don't understand why they suspect either of us, I kept getting messages asking me to post my screencap and asking what time exactly I voted and stuff like that. Just makes me wonder how close i actually am to these people if they can so easily not trust me. none of them have came to me to try to make a final deal or a real alliance either. i think we can safely stay tight for another round or so, before we make any type of move. If they want to blindside either of us, I think one of us will hear of it and I've still got my idol so i can use it to save both of us! i do think because maybe we're the two 'least active' people in our group (i've got stuff in real life to take care of atm) that people probably won't give us the credit we deserve if we made a finals, so i dunno for that reason. people see yoshi and sarge especially as like our leaders or something lol, it'd probably be best for us to take them out at some point and show that we're not some blind followers or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:48 pm

haha I find myself stuck in my typical playing both sides role. I think cause I haven't really done that much in this game that no matter what I do I'm not going to have a very good shot at winning, especially cause now I'm going to have to fuck people over no matter what I do. I can only hope I come out of this mess in a good position and that the people on the jury would respect my snakish gameplay. I don't really think there's a good outcome for me in this, but i think no matter what I have to make some sort of a splash. Which I've set myself up well for, I think, considering i should no who both factions are voting for and I have the idol and my disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 am

I'm in a really bad position right now. Vote comes down to Jill and Sarge tonight. Sarge has been my ally since day 1, Jill I think is my easiest competition to beat. My plan tonight is to vote Jill, I think there's a better chance that Sarge will go tonight. My vote for Jill could be the only 1 along with his, or who knows maybe it'll get tied up which wouldn't be horrible either. I think for me if I play it correctly and things turn out perfectly, what will happen is this. Sarge will go home with only 2 votes being for Jill. My vote for Jill will cause some confusion, and I think I can convince the others that the vote wasn't mine (hopefully *cross fingers*) I can have a loyal ally in Sarge on the jury without having betrayed him, and I can keep my hopes alive of going to the end with Jill. Plus I'll have the idol in my pocket tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:49 pm

hahah nothing that i'm doing in this game makes any sense right now, i'm so screwwwwwwweeeeeddddddd, too many unnecessary lies.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:10 am

Convo with Bella:

Me: what's everyone else doing lol, seems like most people are sleeping except yoshi.

Bella: everyone is voting yoshi. but from what i gather and i hope you vote him too but you could do what you did last night and say your voting with us and vote me out. yoshi thinks were voting for you but were not lol so dont worry about that besides you have to play your idol anyway so your good

Me: ok that's good, i think i'll vote for you tonight to be honest. nothing personal, you're just a magician in these challenges and you seem like a you'd be a sharp competitor in a finals. if you've got the votes then so be it

Bella: will you please just help me out? i deserve to fight on in this game especially over yoshi who says they wont even make a jury speech! he is going out of town, how is that fair? the end should have deserving players not people who wont be here. if you want me to throw the challenge i will i just dont want to leave before yoshi.

Me: I respect you as a player, sometimes thats just the way it goes though, most deserving doesn't always get to the end Crying or Very sad

Bella: if you play your idol on me, i'd have a chance but you wont because you dont have the balls to make a move. have fun getting 0 votes in the finale i wont be there

Me: well since you put it that way, here's my idol
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:04 am

Wait a minute. Does this mean you're giving your Idol to Bella?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 am

lol I didn't read your vote before this. Disregard my last reply.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:45 pm

haha Very Happy glad you did, i liked the way you read it too Razz
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:38 am

I'm thinking of trying a new strategy in the finals this time. I really don't think I have much of a chance of winning so I figure I might as well swing for the fences. Don't hate me HCGK, I think you did a great job with the game, but I might go negative and see if I can get a few votes that way lol, wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:52 pm

Again, i don't mean anything i said about like suspect results or like rigging lol, i'm just trying to get some support on my side. had a lot of fun playing.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:04 am

Thanks, man. Good luck with the votes. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty