HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional 3: Taking an idol out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Confessional 3: Taking an idol out Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 3: Taking an idol out   Confessional 3: Taking an idol out EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Good so last night we took out Shosannas idol and it looks like we will take Tatum out as well. I really want to take Shosanna out next because I view her as my biggest competition to win challenges and I will need some challenge wins. I need to talk to Michael because it appears as if he lied about his vote but I sort of have a feeling that it wasn't him because why would he try so hard with me last night for nothing? That would be stupid. I trust Jill, Yoshi and Kirby the most out of the vg tribe and I think that sock thing is shady. I'm going to have to be on my toes with these people.

Back to top Go down

Confessional 3: Taking an idol out
Page 1 of 1