HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twist and Impending Third Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Twist and Impending Third Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Twist and Impending Third Challenge   Twist and Impending Third Challenge EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:02 pm

The twist has been revealed and I'm not too happy about it. We've been divided into four teams of three and everyone will be at tribal tonite. The last place team will be in real bad shape as votes against them count double. I've been placed in a formidable squadron with Shosanna and Kirby and think that I have a good shot at finishing first again. The video game tribe has an advantage also in having more members since we should be able to outvote the movie tribe and send one of their strongest players packing. I'm worried however because if Regina's squad finishes last my tribe will want to vote her out which would put me at odds. I'm going to hope that situation doesnt happen but if it does i'm sticking true to my word and will not put her name down. Even if that screws me in my tribe later, i'm making it my mission not to ever write Regina or Sackboy's name on a vote for the entirity of the game.
Back to top Go down

Twist and Impending Third Challenge
Page 1 of 1