HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second Immunity Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Second Immunity Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Second Immunity Challenge   Second Immunity Challenge EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:08 am

Once again our tribe has shown superior prowess and has dominated in an immunity challenge. This challenge was closer, but we were at a disadvantage as not as many comrades were present to aid our cause. I felt that due to this I had to give 110% of my effort to help us win and I feel I succeeded. The entirity of our tribe contributed, but I feel I definitely helped a good amount. Now there's another tribal for the movie tribe, and I'm not sure this time who's going to go home. Additionally there's a big twist coming up, and that could throw a huge wrench into my future game plans. Hopefully its not a tribe swap, and if it is, hopefully I can still keep some of my alliances in check. Only time will tell
Back to top Go down

Second Immunity Challenge
Page 1 of 1