HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fountain of Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:41 pm

maybe its cause regina and i were partners in that one challenge she thinks i will work with her.

i may use this to get info from her if i can get her to trust me.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:42 pm

That sounds like a smart plan Yoshi.

We have to watch out for the idol over there that Shosanna has.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:09 pm

We can always trick them using the idol somehow. Michael is on the outs, we can use him.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:13 pm

elaborate!
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:14 pm

Micahel is on the outs, what more is there to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:15 pm

what does that have to do with the idol though..

Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:15 pm

Haha yeah what Kirbyy said. It was himself or Bella out, because the other three are tight. So we can take out the minons and then the leader?
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

oh, IDK, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Well it means we can get Michael to vote with us haha and not the Mean girls crew.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 pm

i see.. so we vote out michael and hope they use their idol on one of them
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 pm

No we get Michael's vote. Seriously, do you two hate each other or something?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

we should tell michael who to vote for so that his vote is a throw away vote, and we all vote someone else. like michael. in case he relays our info to someone else.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:17 pm

i do not hate anyone in this game. do you like him or something?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 pm

the only thing we need from michael if he does flip is if anyone is going to use the idol over there.

he cannot be trusted especially if he flips so easily., plus i dont think anyone over there will suspect that we will target him. think about when boston rob got the christian kid voted out the second time.. no one saw that coming.

we have 5 votes, they have 3 strong + michael and potentially one more that comes back. if its bella she too may vote with us.

Last edited by Yoshi on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:23 pm

Well he when we were uin the team and losing, we had a understanding and he spilled how he was going out if his tribe lost agian, so he is on the outs of them. Throwing his vote wouldn't do anything but make us look like bitches and we would get the blame for that and who knows what would happen in the game of Big Brother.

Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:27 pm

why would we look like bitches? because we stuck together as a tribe and outwitted them?

i am just trying to provide a way to fool them to make sure we have majority going forward. if you can think of a better option i am all ears. personally i would love to see shosanna go first but she has the idol so we have to flush it out.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:32 pm

No I mean to Micheal, he is on the ouside of that alliance, so why should we throw his vote away? I say we do it to the girls, like say we are voting out Regina, but we vote out Tatum instead so maybe the idol is used. Micheal is a vote, as I see it so far, with us, not aganist. Then again, he might see he is on the outs in both sides and will do his own thing.

I don't know, I think because he is not on their side he would vote with us. If he doens't then we would know he is just trying to get the info from us.

OPr as you said, we can double bluff, and have Sackboy use the idol on whoever they vote out, and we vote out Shosanna, and then maybe two votes for, I don't know, Tatum.

If Bella comes back she is not with them so we can also ask her for the vote.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:45 pm

There are certainly a lot of variables.. but the reason why i suggest michael was a throw away vote is because after this we will have majority and wont need his vote anyways.

if bella comes back we could tell her and michael to vote for shosanna, and then the 5 of us vote for someone else, and then the 3 girls vote for someone against us.

It would be like a trial run for those 2 to see if they will vote with us. It splits up their votes while the 5 of us all vote one person.

just an idea! i dont want to see any one of us 5 go over a bad mistake.

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Bella hates her old tribe and will for sure vote with us.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:49 pm

I get that yeah, but we should make it three votes, not two, so it atleast tied (Aka, just incase they iused the idol on one of theirs, they have three votes). So we would need another vote to vote with Bella and Michael just incase they all vote together and the 5 of us voted for thier idol'ed player.

See what I mean?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:51 pm

chances are shosanna will use her idol on herself though.. thats why we 5 need to choose someone they wouldn't use the idol on.. like bella or michael.

Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:55 pm

I don't know though, I just think if they made it through, and something happened, we have lost a chance to take them out. We can wait until it happens though, we have no clue what will happen yet.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

alright well if we all vote someone and then michael or bella tell them and they use the idol on that person we are fucked.

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:02 pm

I think she is saying we split the vote 4-3-3.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

okay that works for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Dreams
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Fountain of Dreams-
Jump to: