HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fountain of Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Private Room for Jill, Kirby, and Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams FountainofDreams
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Hey boys!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:08 pm

heyo!
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:10 pm

Hey guys!
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

So i'm guessing that if we lose it'll be Tommy that goes? Based solely on activity?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:11 pm

in the past, games that i have been in like this i have seen an odd amount of weird female characters.. and they usually tend to team up together.

i could be way off but its possible regina, bella and tatum are an alliance over there.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

is tommy the only inactive player we have? we should try to keep him for now as he will be loyal to us
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:13 pm

I wouldn't doubt it Yoshi. Wouldn't doubt it at all.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:15 pm

To be honest, should we vote Tomy out? I think he might bitch us out, I mean, I agree, not helping, but what about Kyu is it? He is kind of tthe same, he miseed the challenge last time and isn't too active. If we did vote out Tommy he might tell and it would be 3 vs 3, or we can vote Tommy out next time and then it wouldn'tt matter too much.

To be honest I think I am just worried we will get the bad end of it, but if you two want him gone then I am all for it, he is not here and that is not helping us.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:16 pm

yes i agree he shouldnt be first to go.he might out our alliance to the rest.

Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Great I am with Tommy and it shouldn't be all team members needed or that will not be fair.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:44 pm

you get tommy i get ryu.. Razz

Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:49 pm

Haha, atleast he shows up at some points :p.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:41 pm

If the movie tribe targets a last place person from our tribe they will get 2 votes each and whoever we target would only get one if they arent in the last place team.

whoever we vote for tonight it needs to be someone in the last place 3
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Agreed. And we have to vote for the movie character on the team that comes in last obviously.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 pm

and just hope everyone else on our tribe will too.

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm sure Sergeant Johnson and Sackboy are with us. Is Ryu though?
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

So I've been working the math for awhile and I'm wondering if my math is right if Tommy's team comes in last?

I'm assuming Tommy's penalty will count as 2 votes?

10 votes Tommy
10 votes Michael
1 vote Random Movie Character
1 vote Random Video Gamer
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Yes I think that would be right, unless they went for me but Michael kindd of hinted that Tommy would be the vote for them anyway. Also remember we can't vote for anyone from our team so Yoshi can't vote for anyone who is in his team.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:43 pm

I know. You're the one on Tommy's team though aren't you?

It would be Yoshi, Sergeant, Sackboy, Ryu, and me vote for Michael (10 votes).
Bella, Tatum, Shosanna, Regina vote Tommy (8 votes) Plus Tommy penalties so 10 votes
You vote someone random.
Michael votes someone random.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Yeah that is true.Well I think Micheal is on the outs because it seemed Brenda was in a big alliance there and tried to get them to vote Michael, on what they both said in the thread. But who knows, Michael is good. I really wat Tommy to show up haha, and stop making us do everything.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure who is actually on the outs with the other tribe TBH. I wouldn't be surprised if they all played up that angle.

I'm worried though that if Tommy doesn't show up, we'll be down a number because if his penalty counts as 2 votes we could be screwed. It'd be a tie and he likely won't be winning a tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Yeah that is why I think we might need to vote him out at one point. It sucks but he isn't helping us.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:21 pm

wow tommy hasn't logged on since saturday. that is ridiculous. people like that think they're going to coast to merge because he thinks his alliance with us will take him there. and then they usually flip with others for fun.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Yeah I hate that too,unless he got really busy then that is fine, but if he isn'tr going on because he doesn't need to then I think thats not fair.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fountain of Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Dreams
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Fountain of Dreams-
Jump to: