HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fountain of Dreams

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:04 pm

i just dont trust either of them. they could flip on us just as easy as they flip on them
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 pm

I totally get that, since they haven't proven any loyalty to us through votes, as to why you'd be skeptical of them. I haven't spoken to Michael but I know Bella is 100% with us. She expressed some hatred in her tribe during that challenge where we were all on different teams.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:45 am

Ok I will tell you why I trust Micheal. He was one of the people to defend myself when iur group lost abd it was double votes and he got them not to vote me out.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 am

oh. Well that explains that vote. I was wondering why they so readily agreed to go for Tommy.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:27 pm

So.. what's say we end this game the same way we started. Jill I am sorry I didn't believe you but you didn't really give me much to go off of but I apologize and I believe you.

Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Why believe me knowe though? Sorry Yoshi,I like how you said sorry and thats all done and it's ok, but part of me thinks it's becasue Johnston is out now. Sorry that's how I feel right now, but I am wantingSack out to be honest. I feel he lied and then tried to cover it up.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

I think we both had our own reasons for not trusting each other. I started talking to you before I revoted and before I realized drawing rocks was what was happening. I wanted to get to the bottom of what happened between us, and the reason why I never did before is because I felt it was up to you to communicate with me. I felt you needed to prove to me that you did not vote for me..

Sarge has been the most open and honest to me this entire game, and I am sad to see him go. But it just seems that with our options that are left it makes sense that the original f3get back together, like when a band splits up.. It's time for the reunion tour!!

Bella is good at challenges and Sackboy has an idol (can he use it this round?) so I could easily side with them if I wanted but thi sjust makes the most sense.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:57 pm

Ok that does make sense that you say that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fountain of Dreams   Fountain of Dreams - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fountain of Dreams
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Fountain of Dreams-
Jump to: