HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenda Meeks

Brenda Meeks

First confessional  Empty
PostSubject: First confessional    First confessional  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

Damn this is so fun and easy I already have an alliance going on. The bithes alliance consist of myself Bella shosanna and reginia. But honestly I don't trust them fully. I mean I don't even like shosann she's ugly and old I'm mean I kno Iam to but I'm black so it'd different. Top 2 Is going to be me and Bella and first out I say ethier the wear wolf dude on my tribe or Jill on the other. This is going to be battle of the sexes. Sad I like jill if she is in during merge I'm definetly offering her a spot in the bitches alliance, wich I formed:) good-bye till next time;)
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

First confessional  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First confessional    First confessional  EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 am

The Bitches Alliance lol

<3 it! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com

First confessional
Page 1 of 1