HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #5 on August 2nd

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Confessional #5 on August 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 4:13 am

This has definitely got to be my best game yet. I have been sitting pretty almost the entire time with the exception of having to beat Tatum is a challenge tie.

Sarge leaving was a blessing in disguise imo, I did not want to vote him out but with him gone I am pretty much the "leader" of the VG tribe that is left.

I swear the people I am left with are bloody stupid. No offense to them personally but, to put all your marbles on the 1 person you KNOW has an idol and can only use it this round before it leaves the game is the DUMBEST MOVE I HAVE EVER HEARD OF! Even on the TV show. And to make it even MORE amateur, Jill sends her vote in early for Sackboy, and ASSUMED that he would give his idol to me after telling him I was being the person voted out.. Seriously??

Bella I had a lot of respect for, making it this far was awesome. But now that it's down to the wire and she didn't win immunity it was obvious it was her time to go. I messaged Sackboy and told him to use his idol, so now our 2 votes will take her out. Kirby is going to vote with us reluctantly because for some stupid reason he wanted to keep her in another round. Ya, right.. Not happening.

I have to leave on Monday for a week and a half, to go camping and will only have access to internet every now and again. I am at a toss up to either ask to be voted out next or make 3rd place, or try to win this thing and have to make my statements and Q&A's while camping.. This is a very tough decision.

I feel like I have this game in the palm of my hands, it's just a matter of being here to voice my opinion.

Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:23 am

I heard about the camping. Have fun with the camping. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:00 pm

I second what Sora said. Have a blast camping!
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:07 pm

It's more of a festival actually.. I DJ and volunteer at a lot of them in the Summer Smile

Look up Shambhala Music Festival in Nelson, BC!

Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:08 pm

But ya thank you both Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional #5 on August 2nd   Confessional #5 on August 2nd Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional #5 on August 2nd
Page 1 of 1