HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Confessional 1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 1   Confessional 1 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:17 pm

So I'm taking a whole new approach to this game, basically because I'm bored of games so why not try new shit. First of all I signed up as Bella, I have never been a girl in a mystery game before. Also I'm going to rely on my social game. I have flirted with so many people and I'm just trying to be as sweet as I can. I hope nobody figures out it's me because it would be cool for them to be like woah! They might figure out who I am though because of the times I'm online and me posting on other stuff at the same time. So I tried to work on an all girls alliance, which a few seemed down for but I also like Michael and I told him to watch out for the other girls. I could fall on my face for saying that cause if he tells the others I told him that they will be like uhhh Bella you started the girls alliance. I penaltied on purpose last night because I wanted to cause some uncertainty on my tribe. I want them to think somebody is doing something shady. This move is an old one from the Jimothy playbook so I guess my game isn't all new.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 1
Page 1 of 1