HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #3 on July 25th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Confessional #3 on July 25th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #3 on July 25th   Confessional #3 on July 25th EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:48 pm

First of all, apologies for the lack of confessionals.. Sometimes I love doing these things other times I dread them.

So where to begin? Our tribe was doing very well, and then the game got all mixed around and now that we've merged the alliances are pretty even.

I've come to really like Sarge. I'm pretty sure I already mentioned that I liked Sackboy too, so with Kirby and I the 4 of us are going to the end together. Jill, who tried to align with Kirby and I early on has been pretty shady lately. Talking to the other tribe a lot. She can't be trusted. In fact, I think it was her who voted for me last tribal to try and eliminate me. It was either her or Corvin.

Kirby is my #1. Him and I have a 100% pact to stay together. Sarge and Sackboy have a similar bond.. and I really get along with all 3 of these people so I hope our alliance doesn't get broken up.

I don't know what to make of the other tribe.. Sho has to go obviously, too big of a threat. THANK GOD she used her idol last night!! At least THAT part of the plan worked. Holy crap was that ever a close call. If we didn't give Tatum the extra vote last night it would be me going home. It still could, but I'm going to try my hardest this challenge.

Bella seems to be honest to me but I think she knows she has to in order to stay in the game longer. She also hates Sho so that will keep her in longer.

I've also been keeping in contact with Regina since we were in a challenge together but I confronted her about voting for me and now she's afraid of me Razz I will have no problem voting her out when the time comes. And that leaves Tatum, who will hopefully be going home after tonight's challenge.

Lots of interesting characters in this game, all in their own rights.

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3 on July 25th
Page 1 of 1