HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:58 pm

So we merge and the 3 bitches who scorned me are falling. First Tatum and now Shosanna. Now with that vote the other night there was supposed to be 3 votes for Sho and there was only 2. Now Mike and Jill both screen capped their votes and it said Shosanna. Now I know I voted for her lol so one of them is lying. You might saying, but Bella, how do you lie about a screencap? Well young ones when you edit a post on this forum it does not tell people you edited it. I know one of them edited their vote and I believe it was Michael. He seems like a sneaky guy. I also have not ruled out Jill being the shady one so I made sure I was on good terms with both of them, I need more time. Speaking of time I don't know how much more of that I have in this game. That VG tribe is one mysterious bunch. On the bright side with Shosanna gone, it takes out a major threat for me in the challenges. With the exception of this creative challenge tonight I like my odds going into every single one of them and these bitches better come at me with everything they got or I will drop them. I need to figure out my end game scenarios though, so right now I'm trying to get Jill to open up about her tribe. So far she's being tighter than a catholic virgin on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Bella Swan wrote:
So far she's being tighter than a catholic virgin on Sunday.

Love the quote! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Thank you sir.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Great confessional bella

I have to ask though, how do you explain this:

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

You cheated on Edward Sad
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:15 pm

I cannot see that picture.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:17 pm

Its not a picture. It's a link to a Yahoo! article describing how Kristen steward (basically you) cheated on rob pattinson (basically edward).
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:20 pm

About that....

We're vampires and we're going to live forever! So he can take 200 years to get over it. I said sorry Sad
I was drunk anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 pm

I didn't know vampires could get drunk. lol
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:27 pm

We can also make babies and sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:30 pm

I knew the other 2. Kairi told me about it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:30 pm

She's a cutie! You hittin that?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Yeah <3

I'm also the one who usually either has to save her or she has to save me.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:35 pm

True love <3
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:36 pm

I know. <3

It's pretty much the same way with you and Edward, I reckon?
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh yes definitely! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things   Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessional 4: The fall of the bitch alliance and other things
Page 1 of 1