HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clips from pm convo with michael after tribal has been announced (read bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Clips from pm convo with michael after tribal has been announced (read bottom up) Empty
PostSubject: Clips from pm convo with michael after tribal has been announced (read bottom up)   Clips from pm convo with michael after tribal has been announced (read bottom up) EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 18:02 Topic: Re: Hey
If shosanna wins and yoshi beats out tatum to stay in the game, then i dont know who the vote is going to be for honestly. I would think it would be for whoever flipped at the last tribal once we find out who that is so u should be safe

Michael Corvin

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:52 Topic: Re: Hey
Shoshanna has the ability to win immunity. What happens if she wins tonight? Will it be me?

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:51 Topic: Re: Hey
Damn, then i'm really confused. I'm on pretty good terms with regina and would like to keep her around, i think we can trust her.

Michael Corvin

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:49 Topic: Re: Hey
Personally I think we need to keep one of those girls as a vote but I am not close with either. Are you on good terms with either Sho or Regina? Bella showed me a screen caption of her vote so I really don't know who did it.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:41 Topic: Re: Hey
Thats possible, what ur saying makes sense so maybe bella did vote with the others. I thought she hated them tho. I'm thinking maybe u were set up, because it did work and i thought it was u who switched at first. Somebody's definitely lying, maybe its bella, maybe its another VGer, i dont know. But if yoshi can beat out tatum tonight, it wont matter who was lying because we'll still have the majority vote.

Michael Corvin

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 17:20 Topic: Re: Hey
I feel set up. I feel like this was done to make people from your side not trust me. I don't think you set me up. I trust you and Jill most in this game now. I think Bella is after me because she must think I'm someone she dislikes. I was her only ally and she went mad towards me when she was voted out even though I fought hard to win that challenge and was the only person who did the chain challenge. That really puzzles me now. Not even Bella tried to win that challenge, she didn't try to argue our loss with the hosts with me. She leaves, goes nuts on me and then comes back. Weird.
Back to top Go down

Clips from pm convo with michael after tribal has been announced (read bottom up)
Page 1 of 1