HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessionals!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Confessionals! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:21 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:30 am

So for this game, I have spoken to Michael and Bella first. And I seem to like them more.

But I come onto the site today (7/18/12) and I'm in an alliance with Regina and Sho. Not that I wont go against it. But I just don't like being forced into an alliance. lol I just wont know what to do when the time comes when I have to vote someone out again on my tribe so I'm hoping merge comes soon. And that my tribe wins more challenges from now on. Cause I hate when people put me in alliances and not tell me. lol

I have spoken to Regina which is why I think she brought me in. But its just weird that I haven't spoken to Sho and now I have an alliance with her.

So when the time comes, I'll be in panic mode for now I'll just go with the flow!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 am

Love the emoticon posts. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

lol, thanks! I had to do something in order to add numbers to my posts, they all kept saying, I may be voted for cause I don't have enough votes, or I signed up late. lol So I had to make it seem like I'm more involved then I actually am. haha
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:48 pm

So I'm hoping I can make it past this tribal I'm getting alittle worried that not many people are talking to me about game. I'm just hoping its cause they are looking at things and not talking lol.

But I was just given a PM from Sackboy about a deal when merge does come. He will watch my back and vise versa! So at least I do have a spy from the other tribe on my side. I'm starting to hope that my alliance will make better moves.

Where my alliance stands is iffy at the moment. I mean Bella asked me a question about what my plans were for this game, and I said them and she didn't reply back... And on the other hand regina and sonassa aren't really communicating with me either.

I do believe I'm the 3rd wheel where ever I go in the game. :/ It sucks but I have to start winning challenges as well as making moves that will benefit me.

Until then, I'll write more later! I just hope my tribe wins the last challenge before merge starts.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Well this was fun while it lasted.

Since I'm done with this game, I will say this this is my last game. I'm done with liars and betraying when you make a deal you at least some how keep it loyal. How someone can just vote a person out is beyond me. Thats to Sackboy, how can you make a deal THAT WAS YOUR IDEA. and then go against it. Just makes you look horrible once I find out who you actually are.

Thanks Sora and whoever plays Ken. IT was a fun game till this moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals!   Confessionals! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2