HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Episode 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:45 am

So I formed an early alliance with Yoshi since we are both "cute" video game characters and we are assuming that the tribes going to be split along Movie/Video game character lines. We'll have to see though before we make deals with anyone else though especially because I don't know who is a movie character and who is a video game character.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:50 am

I was talking to Jill earlier today and she mentioned a possible alliance between her, Yoshi and myself. Of course I said yes and I talked to Yoshi about it and we decided to also bring in a fourth just to have the numbers and we decided on Tommy.

The thing that makes me nervous about the way this happened was that Jill approached me and said that "her and Yoshi were thinking about and alliance and they wanted to ask me if I would join them" which makes me a little suspicious of Yoshi and makes me think that he gets around, if you know what I mean.

But anyway, I have a four person alliance between Tommy, Jill, Yoshi, and myself and I hope that we can lie low for awhile and that we can actually win challenges because I do like Sackboy and Sergeant Johnson and want them to stick around.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:57 am

cheers cheers <3 YAY! We won the challenge! <3 cheers cheers

I'm glad we won because I'm worried that we might have had to sacrifice Tommy if we had lost because he hasn't been very helpful around camp and he was here for the challenge. It would have been a toss up between him and Ryu, who is equally useless to our team at the moment. I also hated his post after the challenge:

Ryu Hayabusa wrote:
Quote :
Excellent Job Tribe. We came, we saw, we conquered.

We? What's this we stuff. You weren't even here for the challenge so you didn't conquer no one. Heck, you didn't see no one either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1 Confessionals   Episode 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1