HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 5 Confessionals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Episode 5 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Coming Soon
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:39 pm

to a theater near me and Ken?
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Probably just Ken Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:36 pm

thanx kirb. gotta say I'm digging the new avatar. Chef Kirb?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Smash Ball move FTW!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:59 am

So this competition on Sunday is super important because it will supposedly determine who gets the numbers at the merge when I know that it won't. Bella hates her tribe and wants to flip and Michael seems nervous if his tribe were to lose so I think both of them would consider flipping to us if the other tribe were to win and entered the merge with a 5-4 advantage.

Now I noticed that we are down to 9 at the merge. That makes me think that just like in Sora's last game that he was the host of, that we will have a returning player which is why I'm not too nervous if I'm not here and I get voted off. I'm sure that I will probably win any challenge to come back if there is one and I will simply rejoin my tribe as a Video Game member ally. So if we lose, I might encourage my tribe to boot me since I'm pretty sure I would come back. Not to mention that I've done the math and I will be on vacation the last week this game is taking place and I may end up taking the spot of someone who wants to/will actually be be here.
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:24 pm

You been thinking like ozzy, kirb. asking to be voted out so you can come back haha
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 6:11 pm

Yeah. Very Ozzy like indeed. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:58 am

I hate Ozzy though. If I had known for sure that:

1) Someone was in fact coming back
2) It was Endurance

I would have considered allowing my tribe to vote me out. I'm glad we didn't do that though because Bella shouldn't have any trust in the Triple Broad alliance from the movie tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 am

Today was awesome. We won the challenge and as soon as we were declared the winners Michael starts protesting which makes me think that he is the target over there, which wouldn't surprise me based on what Bella told me about the alliance between Shosanna, Tatum, and Regina. So I would say Michael is probably trying to switch the vote to Bella right now. So my guess is Bella or Michael will be leaving tomorrow.

I praying that Michael is the one to leave since I know that I can work with Bella at the merge since we talked quite a bit the round that Tommy left.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 am

Bella just posted something on the TC thread and it seems like she knows she's going home.

Come back Bella <3 Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 5 Confessionals   Episode 5 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1