HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury House

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 am

Yep! I made a move. Jill and Bella wanted to vote Sackboy out even though he had his idol and it was his last chance to use it.. They apparently assumed he was going to use it on me if they told him they were voting for me.

I told Sackboy to use his idol and we voted Bella out together. At the time I was thinking of making final 3 but I've been so busy all day today that I missed the challenge and before I knew it Kirby told me Sackboy and Jill voted for me.. He was willing to tie it up but I told him not to bother. Im not going to be around much anymore so I'm happy with 4th Smile

Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

The Jury House - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury House   The Jury House - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:34 am

Oh wow. Well i'm glad to see sackboy still managed to stay in. I thought he was done for after i got voted out. It's definitely been an interesting game
Back to top Go down

The Jury House
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3