HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 3 faces the Jury

Go down 
+7
Sergeant Johnson
Shosanna Dreyfus
Bella Swan
Sackboy
Jill Valentine
Kirby
Sora
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final 3 faces the Jury Empty
PostSubject: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm

Final 3 faces the Jury 2njyp07

Here, at The World That Never Was, the Final 3 of Jill, Kirby, and Sackboy will make their opening statements. Once they do, the jurors (Tatum, Shosanna, Michael, Regina, Sergeant Johnson, Bella, and, our final addition to the jury, Yoshi) can start asking questions.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 am

lol is anyone going to post their opening statement today?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:28 am

Probably not, but do it ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:48 am

Hey Jurors. So I would like to just start by saying that I enjoyed this game and thanks for making this an enjoyable game experience for me.
When this game started I formed an alliance with Yoshi and Jill and that was my main 3 from the beginning. Since he seemed active, we brought Tommy in as a fourth. As the game progressed, it became apparent that Tommy would not be active and we axed him in exchange for tribal unity the first time we went to tribal council which was really the twist where we were divided up into teams (That was also when I started talking to Bella frequently, as she would become an important ally later on down the road.) We ended up entering the merge with numbers over the movie characters and the video game characters alliance was established. Bella wanted to work with us since she had just been voted out of the movie character tribe so we decided to split the vote since we supposedly had the numbers to do it. However, someone flipped and screwed that up and for some asinine reason Jill was blamed for it and I knew that

A) she hadn’t done it and
B) It was foolish to make accusations that had no evidence behind them as that whole fiasco could have caused Jill to flip to the other side and I applaud the fact that she did not because I would have 100%.

Anyway, I believed Jill and set out to get people to believe that Michael was in fact the one who flipped and since my alliance did not trust him, nor did I, cause I was worried he was getting close to Jill, he was voted out.

The next big move came a little later on. I knew that my 3 person alliance of Yoshi/me/Jill was falling apart since Jill and Yoshi no longer trusted each other. However, I also felt that Yoshi was getting closer to Sackboy and Sergeant Johnson so I felt like I could be 4th in that alliance so I talked to Jill about making a big move. I knew that Bella would 100% be on board so all that needed to happen was to make the move at Final 7 with Regina’s vote. Once it came time to vote out the Final 7 person though, Jill wanted Regina out since Sackboy had apparently told Jill that he wanted to make a move soon (which I called BS on) Anyway, it was decided that we would make a move at Final 6 by voting Sergeant Johnson out and it resulted in a tie because Sackboy lied about his vote. Not wanting to go to rocks, and after talking to him, Yoshi switched his vote after I promised to not vote him out next round.

At Final 5, it was a long shot, but Jill, Bella, and I wanted to get rid of Sackboy by getting to give his idol to Yoshi. I thought Yoshi would go along with it since he knew that Bella was a threat that we would get rid of at the final 4 but he didn’t. He ended up telling Sackboy instead and since I had my alliance with Yoshi and Jill that was tight I decided I had to vote Bella.

At Final 4, Sackboy won immunity so believing that Yoshi was the biggest threat in the game, I voted him out.
With that you have a basic summary of what happened in this game and I will be more than willing to answer any questions that you have about my gameplay.

Cliffnotes version:
1) I formed an alliance of 3 with Jill and Yoshi.
2) Despite the fact that they didn't trust each other, I was able to keep them both here until the final 4.
3) I played a very strategic game and I believe a very social game.

Last edited by Kirby on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:49 am

EDIT feature back now plz.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:08 am

Guys, I do have to go to sleep because I have to go to work tomorrow, and it takes a while to change everyone's permissions. I can change it to where you can edit if you can wait one more night to do just that. Deal?
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:12 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:07 pm

I think some of you feel like I should not be here. I worked hard on challenges, being social, though some I didn't really talk to, and making risky moves to get here. I wasn't quiet too and votedfor people to get me here

This game I tried to make moves, get people on my side and tried not be voted out. I was loyal to a few, then things happend in the game that I lost that trust to a few people after I was Accused of being the one who voted out Yoshi, even though I did not. That's when I knew I was on the bottom of our tribe and that I would need to be careful with them. I knew Sackboy would also be on the low and I was right, he wanted to flip and work together. Great for myself and Bella who knew I wanted to flip and she was of course on board. Kirby also was in too and I had trust in him as he told me about them blaming me. Although after Johnston was voted out, Yoshi came to me, of course I thought it was because he lost a close ally and I told him right there and now, not keeping it to myselfYoshi is great but I couldn't trust him.

In the start I thought I had no chance getting in the finales, with big characters and strong players, I knew I couldn't do nothing, but also try not to be a target. I showed up for all but I think one chalelnge. I helped my tribe out a lot in them too. We won all but one by team work.

Ok that all is not good but I want to keep it short for questions. Thank you to the host, this has been an interesting game and fun. To the Jury and pre-jury, all big characters, it's been fun to play with you all.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: opening staetment   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:40 pm

hmm where to begin...i could start off by telling you how amazingly i played this game, and how i manipulated and strategically crafted my path to the end, but honestly i dont know how true that would be. you know i did actually try to position myself well in this game. i sent messages to people when i felt it was necessary and formulated plots to shock and dethrone people, i won challenges when i actually bothered to show up (final immunity, and the idol reward challenge) at times in this game i was actually pretty proactive. however in the end, i was hardly ever on for the individual challenges and didnt really have much of a say in who went home sometimes. i think my strength in the game was that nobody really knew where i was coming from. i tried to be unpredictable and impulsive, i tried to straddle two sides of the fence (although my true loyalty was with sarge) and always keep my name out of the discussion. near the end of the game, i actually started trying to be kind of a tool, partially in the hope that they might take me to the finals cause nobody would like me, and also cause i was just kind of getting a kick out of it. truthfully i didnt really get too invested in the game, and i always figured the odds of me actually winning were low, so a lot of what i did in the game was just me having a laugh, although i tried to never be hurtful or malicious to anyone. lastly, i'd like to admit that i realize that this game could have gone completely differently. some of these challenges, although i wouldn't say anything while it was actually happening because i wanted to win, but had some bs outcomes and rule changes. the challenge before the merge that gave the video gamers the numbers, probably should have been a win for the movie characters or atleast a redo, ithink you guys had a valid argument on that one. there were some others in the individual portion, one comes to mind that bella was upset about, and a lot of people were pissed about even having a player return in the first place. basically there were some suspect results throughout the game. the overall feel i'm getting from the jury is that they're a pissed off and disinterested group of people, that don't really care about the outcome of the game. in the spirit of your jadedness, i believe you should vote for me, because i, the character who despite being in the game to the end has the lowest post count of anyone post merge, best embody your attitude of indifference towards the outcome of this game...it's a stretch, but it's all i've got. and if that doesn't do it for you, then vote for me because i played the best game.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:12 pm

I guess I'll go. I've cooled down a little bit but just know that I'm not bitter towards any of you, I can't get over the challenge that I went out on. It will always be in my mind tainted.

Kirby when I left you sent me a PM saying you could not vote out Yoshi, I semi respected this move but then you went ahead and voted him out the very next night? All respect for you was lost at that point and you have 0 chance to get my vote. Also, and I've wanted to say this for a long time but you have the stupidest avatar I have ever seen. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's just stupid.

Jilly - I won't hold it against you that the host basically handed you that challenge win.

Sackboy - It seems like you are trying to make up for your inactiveness and by no means do I believe that if you actually showed up, you would have won more challenges. You rarely responded to PMs and when you did they were short and vague as if you thought people were stupid.

Questions for all:

1. Guess every players identity
2. Rank jurors in terms of play
3. Tell me which jury members votes you think you have

Questions for Kirby:
-None-

Questions for Jill
1. Did you know I was leaving at final 6?
2. Were you ever sincere about our finals deal?
3. What did you better than these other 2?

Questions for Sackboy?
1. Knowing I would get 0 jury votes, why would you not keep me in the game?
2. How do you feel about the challenge I lost that ultimately sent me home?
3. Out of the three of you in the finals, who is the biggest liar?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:44 pm

Bella Swan wrote:

Questions for all:

Questions for Jill
1. Did you know I was leaving at final 6?
2. Were you ever sincere about our finals deal?
3. What did you better than these other 2?

I will do my own ones now:

1. If it went the way as planned then no. I tryed really hard to save you and get the others not to vote you. Yoshi told Sack my plan and I gguess why Sack voted for you. Kirby forgot to tell me he now voted you until you ere out so no I did not know you would go.

2. Yes. When we first said it I was. I even said I hoped we would make it far and then it turned into a final 2which I planned on keeping. Like I said, most of my moves were for us. You even voted with me and we talked about game and you even gave me the immune necklace, so loyal. I trusted you the most.

3. Ok, well, I tried in almost every challenge. I was active and I felt I played a good social.Not saying they ddidn't, but I felt I tried more, move s wis, and I was at th bttom of the tribe and managed to make it. Also on the final 4, I fought for Kirby's vote about why to take me over Yoshi. Not surif he was playing mmke or not but I like to think I made him think about it. I tried hard in this game, even when I was busy.

Will edit in tthe rest later.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:32 pm

Quote :
Sackboy - It seems like you are trying to make up for your inactiveness and by no means do I believe that if you actually showed up, you would have won more challenges. You rarely responded to PMs and when you did they were short and vague as if you thought people were stupid.

Questions for all:

Quote :
Questions for Sackboy?
1. Knowing I would get 0 jury votes, why would you not keep me in the game?
2. How do you feel about the challenge I lost that ultimately sent me home?
3. Out of the three of you in the finals, who is the biggest liar?

1. i don't know why you think you would have got zero votes. looking at it from an outsider perspective, you were the most dedicated player in the game, you were absolutely dominant in the challenges, you came back from being voted out, and i didn't think you really had many 'enemies'. i know you had problems with your old tribe, but i thought the hatred was more coming from your end towards them for voting you out. i'd like to know what other people think, but i always thought you were a big threat to win it all.

2. i thought there were a lot of flaws in the challenges. at the time i wasn't going to say anything cause the outcome usually benefited me. the soft side of me thinks it's pretty crappy that you fought so hard to get that far in the game to go down on a questionable challenge, but i can't complain about the result.

3. probably me. i lied a bunch throughout the course of the game. most of the time i did it to make myself come across as weak or to try to make sure i had my foot in the door with several groups so that i wouldnt be targetted. frankly i didn't play with much loyalty, i pretty much would have taking anyone out here if it was in my best interest, but on the other hand i don't think there was anyone here who would have stuck their neck out for me (except maybe sarge), so morally i was fine with playing that role. however, i don't think either of these two are much better than me in that regard. i think both jill and kirby were just as self motivated as i was and i don't believe in was really a priority for either of them to get to the end with a close ally.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:32 pm

and i'll answer the other questions in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I agree with Sackboy. I dont really care which one of you three wins this game. None of you ever talked to me in private. I honestly can't act bitter, mad, happy, etc. because I don't care anymore. I know NOTHING about what happened in this game after I was voted out. Usually hosts let jurors see the tribal council area, but we didnt even get that in this game. But whatever, I don't want Sora to get all defensive and angry like he always does. ANYWAY.....

With that said, I still have to vote for someone to win. So I am going to ask you questions and whoever gives me the best answers will get my vote.

Questions for all 3:

-You made it to the final 3 with two others: your closest ally who has a good chance of winning the game and the biggest floater of the game who has NO chance of winning. You also win the final immunity challenge, so you get to cast the sole elimination vote. Which one of the two would you vote out and why? BE HONEST.

-Let's say you win a Survivor reward, and there's 8 people left (including you). The reward gives you three choices: keep $5000 for yourself, give $1000 to 5 different people (3 people, including you, get no money), or get no money and take everyone on a nice picnic. Which of the three choices do you think makes the most strategic sense (assume you're part of the majority alliance, but you have a suspicion that you might be at the bottom of your alliance).

-Out of everyone on the Top 10, who do you think DOES NOT deserve to have made it as far as they did?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:30 pm

Sock - Dino
Kirby - Arik
Yoshi - Mike
Bella --Kathy
jOhnston -Jimmy
Regina - Haley
Micheal - Max
Tatum - Nicole
Shosanna - Henry
Ryu - Javi
Brenda - Ghetto
Tommy - RTF
Gogo - Lacey

Least

Tatum - Sorry, not sure what you did, I think you werer loyl to your alliance.

Regina - Agaion, not sure, but I think you would of been a threat.

Micheal - You seemed cool and played a game to help you get further.

Johnston - You were a leader type and seemed like you had a good allaince with you. Plus you did good on chaallenges.

Shosanna - Again, good challenger and had a good alliance with her and a Idol.

Yoshi - He was good a getting People to trust him and the challenges.

Bella -Loyal and the challenge winner. A big threat to others.

3. This is a tough one but I would hope you as I was honest with our deal. Shosanna, Micheal and Regina as I hope they see how hard I fought in this game and not just float to the end and stay behind others. Maybe even the other, you don't know The other two also played well so it's tough.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 pm

Sora can you put edit on please? I did mistakes haha.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Kirby Answers Bella's Questions   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:58 pm

Quote :
Kirby when I left you sent me a PM saying you could not vote out Yoshi, I semi respected this move but then you went ahead and voted him out the very next night? All respect for you was lost at that point and you have 0 chance to get my vote. Also, and I've wanted to say this for a long time but you have the stupidest avatar I have ever seen. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's just stupid.

I'd like to respond to this actually. What I had actually promised Yoshi was that if he voted for Johnson and didn't force a tie in the revote that I wouldn't vote him out at the next TC which was the final 5 and that didn't exclude him from my vote at the Final 4. Secondly, I voted for him at Final 4 only because Sackboy won immunity otherwise my vote was going to be for Sackboy at the Final 4 since Jill and Yoshi were my Day 1 alliance. I asked Yoshi if he wanted me to force a tie and he said he didn't want me to, so I didn't.

Quote :
Questions for all:

I'm horrible at this so forgive me if I'm wrong, which I probably am..

Kirby - Myself
Jill - Cindy
Sackboy - lol Sour maybe?
Yoshi - KristenBellfan
Bella - Jimmy. And I know they don't each other but Neil is another possibility because I think I remember Bella saying she was U.K. However, also reading Jill's guesses, it could be Kathy.
Sergeant Johnson - Jimmy?
Regina - Kalika
Michael - Oxy maybe.
Shosanna - LadyJ
Tatum - Zuchini
Ryu - Scott-Leo
Tommy - Mikey
Brenda - Also, don't really know who it was, Spooky?
Gogo - Parawhore

Quote :
1. Yoshi - I definitely think that if you were here in the Final 3 you would be a huge threat to win.
2. Bella - You went from being voted out on the Movie characters tribe to coming back into the game and dominating challenges. Even though you think that you would have gotten no votes had you made it to the Final 3, I doubt that since you were so dedicated to this game and people wouldn't be able to ignore that.
3. Sergeant Johnson - You had an alliance with Sackboy and Yoshi and I think that you could have easily been a contender to win this had you not been voted out at Final 6. You were also good at challenges.
4. Shosanna - You were decent at challenges and you had an idol. It also seemed like you were the "leader" so to speak of the Movie characters
5. Michael - Assuming it was you who voted Yoshi at the merge, you did a very good job at convincing others that you did not.
6. Regina - You were able to make yourself the least threatening of your alliance and your name wasn't even brought up as a vote until the round you left and even then I had been hoping to make a move that round.
7. Tatum - We never really talked so I don't know what kind of game plan you had.

Quote :

The only jury vote that I think I have is Yoshi. The rest are up in the air.

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 am

Quote :
Questions for all 3:

-You made it to the final 3 with two others: your closest ally who has a good chance of winning the game and the biggest floater of the game who has NO chance of winning. You also win the final immunity challenge, so you get to cast the sole elimination vote. Which one of the two would you vote out and why? BE HONEST.
This is a tough situation. If I feel like the jury would not respect me if I took the easier person, I would take my closest ally no doubt. I usually stay away from making Finals deals with people but if I made one with my closest ally I would likely honor it so I would say 8 out of 10 times I would take my closest ally.

Quote :
-Let's say you win a Survivor reward, and there's 8 people left (including you). The reward gives you three choices: keep $5000 for yourself, give $1000 to 5 different people (3 people, including you, get no money), or get no money and take everyone on a nice picnic. Which of the three choices do you think makes the most strategic sense (assume you're part of the majority alliance, but you have a suspicion that you might be at the bottom of your alliance).
I'd take everyone on a nice picnic because than I would make the people in the minority alliance like me and not tick off my allies.

Quote :
-Out of everyone on the Top 10, who do you think DOES NOT deserve to have made it as far as they did?
Sackboy
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:37 am

Greetings comrades, and congrats to all three of you for making it to the finals. Not the finals I was expecting to see after I got voted out, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing, so well done.

First off, Sackboy I really thought you were going to be the next target after I got voted out. Holding your idol paid off it looks like, and from the sound of it you won immunity at exactly the right time. Definitely glad to see you make it to the end. To be honest, it would be pretty tough for either of the other two to change my mind from voting for you to win. But anyhow, I guess we’ll see where the questions lead….

Alright the following question is for Jill:
-Jill, it seemed like you were against me for the entire game. I tried multiple times to PM you and start a conversation and it seemed like you just sort of dismissed me each time. So my question, fairly obviously, is why did you act this way? Also, given that this is the way that I at least feel you were acting towards me the whole game, give me one solid reason for why you should get my vote in particular.

Okay next, Kirby:
-You seemed to have a pretty tight alliance with Jill, which I could tell in the game as you were always very defensive of her. My question to you is, were you ever really planning on going final 4 with me, Yoshi, and Sackboy, or were you always planning on taking Jill at least that far?

Finally for Sackboy:
-At one point in a PM you told me you had been talking with Kirby and Jill to try to gather info. You also mentioned that once you knew who the vote was for, you’d use your idol on whoever that was to keep the alliance together. So as far as my question: Was that ever true? Because it seemed like the tribal where I got voted out, you knew the vote from the other side was going for me and I never got so much as a warning.

And for everyone:
-Are there any moves you made during this game that you wish you could take back? If so, in hindsight, what would you have done differently.

That’s all I got. Congrats again to you all, I’ll be looking forward to ur responses. Adios comrades.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

Questions for all 3:

Quote :

in a real game of survivor if I thought I would easily win against a floater then I would take them no doubt. hypothetically a million dollars is not something i would pass up for a month long friendship. however like kirby said, you have to consider how axing your ally like that would change your image with the jury. in an online game if i had a real friendship form, then i would risk going to the finals with them. getting the win is pretty cool, but in the end it's a bit meaningless, i wouldnt want to hurt anyones feelings over the game.
Quote :

hmm, i like this question. definitely have to look at it from a few angles. the picnic is a tempting answer, but my train of thought in these games is that you don't really want to put that big a target on your back. it's so obviously a move to boost one's stock with the jury and the players remaining in the game, that i just think it gives people a great excuse to get you out cause you're too likeable. i think i'd give the money away 5 ways. keeping it for yourself would come across greedy, and people would probably resent you for not choosing the picnic. giving the money away to your main alliance, which you feel to be at the bottom of, hopefully would give you some leverage and improve your position in the group. also it shows your commitment to your alliance and doesnt make them feel like you're trying to butter up the other players.

Quote :
i'd put myself up there, although deserve is a tricky word. i think there are people that wanted to be in the game more than me. i'd probably go with regina though, cause near the end she became really inactive and appeared to have just quit.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:53 am

As promised, I am working on bringing back the Editing. You still won't have delete, though.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:02 am

Also, while Michael doesn't look like he'll be here to ask questions, I have talked with the actual player and he is still going to send in a vote.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:09 am

Okay, so Jury and the Finalists can Edit anything they have access to outside the PR's again. I'll take care of the rest tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Shosanna:

Questions for all 3:

1. Honestly, I would take my final 2. Reasons: You are to that deal and take them as discussed. Taking a floater ,to me, feels like you don't trust your own game to think you were good enough to take on a strong player in the finales. It's better to have a challenge than a floater would do. People may respect you for that, rahter than think you re too scared if you take a floater, in which could still beat you. Take a risk and be loyal to that deal. I would hope the jury see how I would want to have a challenge and see it as a fair match.

2. Tough one. But I would honestly choose on how things were at tthe time. Example, If I took the money, it would be for family if I really needed it and would hope others see why I did it and feel they would do the same if they needed it. If I didn't need it then I would take option 3. I like to think of myself as a nice person and doing a picinc would bring everyone together and we have a great day out and no one is left out. Option two is not good on the ones who get not nothing haha.

3. I honestly think we all deserve to be here but if I had to choose it would be sackboy, sorry Sack. Only because he barely showed up to the challenges and didn't try much until near the end, compared to myself and Kirby, but when he showed up, he did try hard . Although I would say Tommy too made it further than he should off haha.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Sergeant Johnson wrote:

Alright the following question is for Jill:
-Jill, it seemed like you were against me for the entire game. I tried multiple times to PM you and start a conversation and it seemed like you just sort of dismissed me each time. So my question, fairly obviously, is why did you act this way? Also, given that this is the way that I at least feel you were acting towards me the whole game, give me one solid reason for why you should get my vote in particular.

And for everyone:
-Are there any moves you made during this game that you wish you could take back? If so, in hindsight, what would you have done differently.

1. First off, I am really sorry if you feel like I disliked you, that was not the case, you were. You were nice but had I made more talk and deals witth you I think we would of then me voting you out would be harder than it was. Also, I was at the bottom of the tribe, I felt you boys were a alot closer to each other. I still think iit woould fo been the sameoutcome as befpre too (You and I geting the votes). I did talk to you though, I didn't ignore you when we talked, then the whole me getting blamed for voting Yoshi was when I didn't talk to you or Yoshi. Another thing was because you would of been voted out had we lost all the challenges, according tto what Yoshi, Kirby and myself said near the start.

I think if you were voted me would be the work I put into this game. I did not float here, I worked hard to get here and then almost got voted out and got the votes to stay that round over you.I ddid what I had to do and it got me here.

2. Maybe keeping Regina that wek se left. I thought making a move then was too soon. Rregina wwas nice and cool and I liked he but I wanted to vte her that week but didn't think ack was as close to you as he was. I think if I kept Regina's he would of voted with us and it would not ended in aa tie that wekk with you and I. Als when Bella went. My plan didn't work and Yoshi told Sackboy what I was planning. If I voted Yoshi and convinced Kirby to vote him too then Bella might of made it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Final 3 faces the Jury Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 3 faces the Jury
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next