HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Alliances and Strategy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Early Alliances and Strategy Empty
PostSubject: Early Alliances and Strategy   Early Alliances and Strategy EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:45 pm

Damned if I didn't come up just short in that reward challenge. Gonna need to bring a little more firepower next time. However, my comrade Sackboy who did win seems to be a trustworthy soldier, and as such we've set up an alliance with one another. We're still trying to find which of our other comrades would be worthy of joining our ranks.

Additionally, I've also developed a potential alliance with Regina of the movie tribe should we both make it to the merger. It might not have been the best idea to let her know who won the immunity challenge for our tribe, but she informed me that Shosanna won for their tribe, hopefully she wasn't lying... At any rate, I feel that was necessary to gain some trust, and I believe this alliance will definitely be beneficial should I make it further in the game.

At this point the battleplan is to come out all guns firin' at this first immunity challenge and hope the rest of my troop gives it their all. If'n we should lose that fight, I'm hoping my alliance with Sackboy will help me out, and we can convince fellow tribemates to vote out whomever didn't pull their weight in the challenge. It would help to have a couple others in our alliance though, so we'll have to work that out in the upcoming days... It's war out there, and it'll take every ounce of wit and determination to come out on top!
Back to top Go down

Early Alliances and Strategy
Page 1 of 1