HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Announcements

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Early Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

I need to say a few things, and some of these are twists I will be employing in the game.

First, while your 1st Immunity Challenge will be Monday @ 9 PM Eastern, you will have a Reward Challenge before then, which will be at 10 PM Eastern TOMORROW night, so make you check in tomorrow night because it could be a huge difference for you in this game!

Second, I am bringing back a twist that I employed in my previous installment of Survivor. That is, you will once again be dealing with The Black Vote. How this twist works is that whenever you get voted off, you will be casting a second vote in your Confessionals against someone who was on your former tribe and will have until the following Immunity Challenge to do so. That vote will be carried over to the following Tribal Council and will be cast against whoever receives it. If the person who the Black Vote is cast against happens to be Immune that round, then it will not count. Another thing you guys should know about this particular little twist is that if you end up tieing with someone for the most votes and one of the votes that was cast against you was The Black Vote, then the Black Vote then becomes a Double Vote and you will leave the game without a revote.

Third, I will be employing a second twist that deals with any Rewards won during the game, which I will call the "Pass-Me-Down" Rule. What happens with this is that if you happen to be voted off and are still in possession of any Rewards the moment you are voted off, the Reward(s) do not precisely leave theirself(ves). Rather, you will be giving one of your former tribemates, or "passing down" I should say, those Rewards and they will be in possession. You would name the person who you are giving this to on the same post as the one where you cast your Black Vote. The person receiving the Reward(s) will then be notified by either Ken or myself.

There will be other announcements throughout the game by either Ken or myself, but these are your first 3. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate. Smile I will try to clarify it the best I can.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Another thing I forgot to mention is if you want a Private Room, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 pm

The first Immunity Challenge is Monday @ 9 PM Eastern.

It will be somewhat of a speed challenge, so what I would recommend you do is go to your profile preferences and click no for "Display a notification when new replies are written" so that you and your tribe have a better chance of winning the Immunity.
Back to top Go down
Tommy Vercetti

Tommy Vercetti

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 2:15 pm

ok....;.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:07 pm

Okay, I am allowing other people not in the roster to blog.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:58 pm

you do that
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:24 am

For the reward challenge twist does it have to be someone from are tribe, or can it be from the other tribe as well?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 am

It would have to be a person that was in their tribe at the time they're voted out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early Announcements   Early Announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Early Announcements
Page 1 of 1