HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Confessional #2 on July 12th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshi

Yoshi

Confessional #2 on July 12th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2 on July 12th   Confessional #2 on July 12th EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 pm

So far so good! i am glad i chose Yoshi and it was picked, very likable character and i am gonna play it up all the way to the end. my only concern is that i will be considered a threat for beeing so likable, but now i am in an alliance and as long as us 4 stick together and they are loyal to me I should be okay!

Kirby and Jill are my final 3, and then Tommy is our 4th. I like all these characters the most even out of the movie characters so this is a great alliance!! I just hope they don't stray away.

I also started a convo with Sackboy, his character seems pretty cool never played the game though.

Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Confessional #2 on July 12th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional #2 on July 12th   Confessional #2 on July 12th EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

Well it looks like Jill has also spoken to Sackboy, and Tommy is inactive so we may swap Tommy for Sackboy! Which is awesome cuz I like him more anyways.

Tommy was Jill's idea.
Back to top Go down

Confessional #2 on July 12th
Page 1 of 1