HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:12 pm

1. You seemed to be a huge leader out of the Movie Characters, but pretty much declared that you didn't want to play anymore. Why? Also, had you stood up and fought even after Tatum left, do you think you could possibly have gone further in the game?

2. You were the last member standing of your alliance between Shosanna and Tatum. Had Tatum won the tiebreaker against Yoshi, how do you think things would have worked out differently and how would they have been similar?

3. Who are you rooting for that's still in the game?

4. You have a Black Vote you must cast by the start oof the Immunity Challenge. Please post this Black Vote right here. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Regina George

Regina George

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

1. I really didn't like the redemption thing. It seemed so forced and last minute. Had we had insight on what was going to happen then we may have planned other things. Had I not gotten so disinterested I know I would have gone far. However, part of me died when Bella got back.

2. I still feel I personally wouldn't have done well. I even would have thought harder about who to give the hii to. But....my mind wasn't in it. Had Tatum won it would have still been an uphill battle.

3. No one really lol. They're all so lame. Maybe Sarge. He was nice but a major follower.

4. Bella lol.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 7:55 pm

I vote Jill as the winner.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks for the Final Thoughts, Regina. Smile

They will be included in the episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 pm

Also, once the Episodes are done and everything opens, you'll see exactly how Ken and I planned every challenge and twist. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:51 pm

thank you for planning, regina! You were a blast to have and renewed my enjoyment in mean girls Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Interview
Page 1 of 1