HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Interview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:25 pm

1. Well, I gotta say that you were quite a character in this game, and I loved reading your votes about what kind of discharge people were getting. You were a great one to have in this game. Are there any regrets you have about this game and what did you learn from it?

2. You said that you wanted to work with Regina during the game. Exactly how did the relationship between you two start out?

3. Who are you rooting for in the game?

4. Please cast your Black Vote right here by the next Tribal Council.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:27 pm

1. The only regret I have is that I didn't win that last immunity challenge. If I hadn't mistyped during the first round I would have won in a single round and either Jill or Bella would have been out instead of me and my alliance would have taken me likely to the end. I don't regret the way I played the game though. I tried to avoid making anyone angry at me by lieing to them, and if I would have made it to the end, I think that would have been a monumental benefit. I'm not the type of person who will just lie to someone's face and expect to win. That kind of game will often get you to the end, but almost always costs you too many jury votes.

2. I really regret the way that ended up. There was just no way for me and her to have a tight alliance later in the game without both of us getting voted out, although that's what happened anyhow haha. The relationship started when I figured I ought to find someone to have my back who was on the other tribe, and I would do the same for them. So I sent Regina a message, just small talk, and eventually worked up to having an agreement to watch out for each other. That deal actually saved me the week Yoshi tied with Tatum, as the votes for Yoshi were supposed to be for me but Regina convinced them the other way. I kept steering the vote away from Regina on our tribe, but eventually there was really no option. I made a small push for voting Jill out the week Regina went home, but that didnt work well.

3. At this point I'm really rooting for Sackboy to win, although I think he's going to have trouble making it to the finals. Me and him were allied since the beginning and he had my back the whole way. I also wouldn't mind seeing Yoshi win, but since he says he's going to be inactive coming up soon, I don't know if that's possible. I don't really feel like Jill deserves it, Kirby was way too shady and ultimately got me voted out, and Bella lied to my face.

4. I cast my Black Vote for Jill. Jill, I couldn't discharge you while I was still in the force, but I'm not going to give up trying to get you out since I know you've been against me the entire game. Come join us here in the jury house. If this vote does lead to your leave, may the discharge be honorable.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:33 pm

Thank you for your Interview, Sarge and I thank you for being a part of this game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:36 pm

Thanks, I had a lot of fun and think you have done a great job as host IMO, you'll definitely be seeing me around in others games coming up for sure
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 6:38 pm

I hope so too, man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Interview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Interview   Final Interview Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Interview
Page 1 of 1