HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)

Go down 
+4
Bella Swan
Sergeant Johnson
Yoshi
Sora
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Quote :
Um your words Sora:

5-minute intervals for 30 minutes. So how is it 30-34 5minutes? I know I didn't win but please!

You didn't follow the rules, you have been voted out!

This is not a Tribal Council. Laughing

Anyway, :30 is 1 minute, then :31, :32, :33, and :34, so that is 5 minutes from 8:30:00 - 8:34:59, which means 8:35 was over. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm

But you also said stop before you say stop and I did.

You are still voted off the island.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:55 pm

I also said that the first time you went over, you couldn't progress in your score any further and all posts afterward were void. Otherwise, you would've had a score.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:56 pm

poor jilly! annnd poor yoshi who didnt show up on time because he was laying eggs or whatever it is that yoshi lays
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Wow thats a lot of titles, congrats bella!
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 pm

i try Razz
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:04 am

nothing makes me happier then to see you win bella
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:12 pm

I'll post this on the Tribal Council thread when it's up, but just so you guys know, the next immunity challenge is tonight at 9:00 PM EASTERN, hosted by yours truly. I will be posting the rules at 8:45 PM EASTERN, answering questions, and having you all do a TESTER ROUND after the challenge starts. good luck
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:20 pm

If you're doing a tester round please don't have people post their answers publicly like last time it just gives away potential answers.

Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Agreed, I didnt realize we could just copy those answers. Wouldnt have really helped anyways i guess
Back to top Go down
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:44 pm

yoshi/sarg : The tester round answers from the players will be posted in public on the challenge thread, as well the other answers to future rounds. I understand your skepticism for not wanting people to just copy your answers that you post or start to formulate answers to just post as soon as I start a round. Taking this into consideration, each round will be different and will not be posted until I begin the next round (meaning there's no way to prepare for it since you won't know what I'll be making as the topic/goal/selection/post for the upcoming round. The tester round will just prepare you for the concept and to make sure everyone understands what to do. I hope this cleared up your concerns. After my last challenge, where I realized people could take advantage and just have a post ready when I start the round, I've corrected for this and unless you/anyone hack my mind and what I'm thinking for the next round, no one should have an unfair advantage moving from round to round. Also, you cannot just copy and paste someone else's answers and use them as their own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)   Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #9 (IIC4)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3