HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jill's Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am

I think some of you feel like I should not be here. I worked hard on challenges, being social, though some I didn't really talk to, and making risky moves to get here. I wasn't quiet too and votedfor people to get me here

This game I tried to make moves, get people on my side and tried not be voted out. I was loyal to a few, then things happend in the game that I lost that trust to a few people, but with talking we sorted it out.

In the start I thought I had no chance getting in the finales, with big characters and strong players, I knew I couldn't do nothing, but also try not to be a target. I showed up for all but I think one chalelnge. I helped my tribe out a lot in them too. We won all but one by team work.

Ok tthat all is not good utnI wwant to keep it short for questiuons.Thank yyou to the host, thiss has been an interesting game and fun. To yto Jury and pree jury, all big characters, it's been fun.

Thanks, I added more too haha.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:02 am

I think some of you feel like I should not be here. I worked hard on challenges, being social, though some I didn't really talk to, and making risky moves to get here. I wasn't quiet too and votedfor people to get me here

This game I tried to make moves, get people on my side and tried not be voted out. I was loyal to a few, then things happend in the game that I lost that trust to a few people, but with talking we sorted it out.

In the start I thought I had no chance getting in the finales, with big characters and strong players, I knew I couldn't do nothing, but also try not to be a target. I showed up for all but I think one chalelnge. I helped my tribe out a lot in them too. We won all but one by team work.

Ok that all is not good but I want to keep it short for questiuons. Thank you to the host, this has been an interesting game and fun. To the Jury and pre-jury, all big characters, it's been fun.

I edited the last paragraph for you too. Smile

An you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Questions for all 3:

-You made it to the final 3 with two others: your closest ally who has a good chance of winning the game and the biggest floater of the game who has NO chance of winning. You also win the final immunity challenge, so you get to cast the sole elimination vote. Which one of the two would you vote out and why? BE HONEST.

-Let's say you win a Survivor reward, and there's 8 people left (including you). The reward gives you three choices: keep $5000 for yourself, give $1000 to 5 different people (3 people, including you, get no money), or get no money and take everyone on a nice picnic. Which of the three choices do you think makes the most strategic sense (assume you're part of the majority alliance, but you have a suspicion that you might be at the bottom of your alliance).

-Out of everyone on the Top 10, who do you think DOES NOT deserve to have made it as far as they did?

1. Honestly, I would take my final 2. Reasons: You are to that deal and take them as discussed. Taking a floater ,to me, feels like you don't trust your own game to think you were good enough to take on a strong player in the finales. It's better to have a challenge than a floater would do. People may respect you for that, rahter than think you re too scared if you take a floater, in which could still beat you. Take a risk and be loyal to that deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill's Diary Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2