HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jill's Diary Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Alright! Use this area here to talk about your gameplay.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Pre game:

So myself and Bellaare "lovers" haha, but I feel she has others.

I have talked to Kirby, Yoshi, Sackboy and Tommy frommy side. I also talked to Gogo, she is funny.

My gameplay? No clue, just see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Week 1 here.

So I am in this game, not sure where I am in my alliance. Talked tto Yoshi, Kirby and Tommy who all seem active so it coiuld work. We have a storng tribe. I talk to Bella too so I have her around. I think there is a all female alliance so if that si the case, poor Micheal. I hope theer isn't an all male alliance on this side or it's poor me haha.

We won the first game. I am happy we did. Working together. I like this tribe.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Week 2 here.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:59 pm

Week 3:

So Brenda went and wwas made her alliance kept her not safe. It sucks that happened to her though.

Also, the host threw abig twist onto us. We are being split up into teams of 3. I am with Tommy and Michael. Yes Tommy! I guess it's Michael and myself then. He seemss cool though.

I guess we will wait and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 11:25 pm

So my team lost, I am a target and I think I might be going. I might go because of a twist, isn't fair and I worked so hard in that challenge. Not feeling too happy right now. Maybe upset isthe word?
anyway, I think Michael is safe and they all vote me, minus my team, or atlest my alliance, and Bella.

Tommy should go, he isn't here and its not fair he will take a active spot in the game by doing nothing!
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Week 4:

I stayed! Haha me being worried. I am happy both Michael and myself made it ok. He wants us to work at merge. I will try this, but Bella is my parhter fro m that tribe so I need to put her ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Week 4 still:

We lsot ourrr challengee annd now lose another, Ryu has to be thee vote I'm sure. He seems ok, but not on too much and we need to stick together right now haha.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Week 5:

So we needed to win another one, annd we did yay, but Bella is freaking out a bit. She asked if I know who had the idol, I said I think I know, I do but to say sckboys name wasn't going to be goood for me,but I PMed him asking if he woukld use it. He said not eright now. I said how she could vote with us etc and I think he had a little think. Bella is my final 2 and I want to know I can ttrust her too.

Michale is also a good guy, but I fel he might go back to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:14 am

Merge 1:

Oh wow. Ok first, Sora tells us someone isc coming back. Of course I hope it's Bella but while talking to Michael,she seems to ahve goe off him so it's strange. So I was thinking of getting a split, Yoshi wanted, at first, Michael to ber a vote, moreso an option. I said no and thaat he is a vte for us so it would not be that good. I think I was tryingg to find a good reason haha.

Anyway Michael seems to open up more so that is good.

Yay Bella came back and even won immunity so she had two safes, but shegave oneto me. Hopefully no one catches on we are together. I think they could of.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:54 am

Merge 1 cont:

So now the boys want to vote Micheal. What is going on! Yes there is a 5 vs 4 but Micheal is not with them, well maybe Regia, but not after he showed me what she said. Also Yoshi is making itlook like he is in the midd;pe of our tribe. Come on Yoshi. I gues he is keeping his opitons open, don't blame him.

Ok so I am trying to keep Michael from getting votes but without showing I am too friendly with him.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Week 7:

Tatum went by losing the tie with Yoshi, where someone flipped. Now Yoshi dmands to see everyone's vote. Say please! Anyway, Bella and Michael both did and I didn't at that point so they all n went and told Kirby and now I am taking the blame so far. Whatever. Shosanna is the vote this round, but still not a good round with the whole vote.

I am now looking to get Sack and Kirby to join Bella and myself. I am teling them I don''t know much going on but I got ideas. My idea is to get us fourr working together. Should work out. Well, that's the plan.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:56 pm

Merge week 3:

So Shosanna was voted out. She was not bad. So now I am still on the get Johnston out side, and want Sackboy with myself and Bella so Bella and get furthrr in the game. Kirby i with the idea but I think he has other plans to help himself out.

The vote is Micheal, too early, but he also seems to want out right now.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 pm

Name: Deena Sharp
Job: Age hired by the BSAA
Game: Resident Evil: Revelations
Role: Sent Jill and Parker to the ship to look for Chirs and Jessica. Deena was also saved by Jill before when a hunter attacked her. She has a caring spot for Jill be mcmcmcause of that. She takes her job seriously and knowss what is the right choice for the mission. She is half American and half Indian. She hss long black hair and brownn eyes. She is 5 ft 5. In the game she contacts Jill with advice.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:08 pm

Alright, I will count that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:03 pm

I am updating my DRs so watch out for that.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:56 pm

I will. I have yet to start on Episode 5, so it shouldn't change for you too much.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 12:02 am

Merge Week 4 here.

Yeah, he was voted out. Sorry Micheal.

Kirby wants to flip now! No! Not this round, we don't want mistakes. Anyway I like Regina butwe vote her and then make the move next round haha.

Bella want Sack out. Ok? Maybe she is closer to the others than I though.

Last edited by Jill Valentine on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Merge 5:

Ok I asked them to vote Johnston out, but asked Bela if she was fine with that and if she wanted Yoshi out. She is good with it. Hope it works!
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 12:19 am

Merge 6:

oOk so it was a draw,. Johnston and myself. Both Sack and Yoshi voted aganist me. I understand Yoshi,but Sack? Oh he is so playing us, oh he is good At thee revot Sack was the only one to not vote to keep me. Haha, oh well, that's cool. Yoshi wants the gang,, Kirby and Myself, back in an alliance. I don;t know, I am for Bella for my final 2.Kirby is someone I don't trust as much, but he is cool. The all are.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:24 am

Final 4 stage here.
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:37 am

I thinksomeof you feel like I should not be here. I sworkewd hard on challenges, being social, though some didn't really talk to, and makingg risky moves tto get here.

This game I tried to mak moves, get people on my side and try not be voted out. I was loyal to a few, thwen things happend oin the game that I lost that to a few bu with talking we sorted it out.

Inn the start I thought I hadd no chance geetting in the finales, with big characters ands strong players, I knew Icouldn't do nothing, but also try not to ber a target.

Putting it in here right now haha.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:39 am

Cool idea. Would you like me to correct any spelling errors, send it to you, and you can copy and paste it before you post it?
Back to top Go down
Jill Valentine

Jill Valentine

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:44 am

Yes please, I usually miss them and it's late here haha. I am going to add more though.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:47 am

I think some of you feel like I should not be here. I worked hard on challenges, being social, though some I didn't really talk to, and making risky moves to get here.

This game I tried to make moves, get people on my side and tried not be voted out. I was loyal to a few, then things happend on the game that I lost that to a few but with talking we sorted it out.

In the start I thought I had no chance getting in the finales, with big characters and strong players, I knew I couldn't do nothing, but also try not to be a target.

How's that look?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jill's Diary Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jill's Diary Room   Jill's Diary Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Jill's Diary Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next