HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Really?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Really? Empty
PostSubject: Really?   Really? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:47 pm

If I want to throw the challenge, that is my strategy. This is starting to feel a little weird to me when a player's plans are made public.

Oh and I hate this twist by the way.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really?   Really? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 3:04 pm

Look! I know people hate this twist, and you're not the only one who's complained to me about it! If you want to throw the challenge, go ahead!

The twist, however, like I said, was agreed mutually by Ken, and had he said "No" to it, I would NEVER have employed it, and now that I have already announced it, it cannot be undone. I didn't know when I employed this that I would get this kind of feedback from all over the board, or I wouldn't have done this either.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I will set up your private room with Regina, Tatum, and yourself if you still want one.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really?   Really? EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 pm

twists r always a part of the game. it's what keeps it fair and this could be a major turning point in teh game. the twist keeps everyone on their toes. I did approve this twist because i never expectred it to be met with such angst and it would be good for the players to see how well they can adapt and perform under changed conditions. i support sora's decision and if anyone should be blamed, it should b me bc i approved the twist
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really?   Really? EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:03 am

I luv u Kenneth. Let's go kill some Nazis <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Really? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Really?   Really? Empty

Back to top Go down

Really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Shosanna Dreyfus Confessional-
Jump to: