HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voting goes here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:25 am

So for this first round I'll be voting out Gogo, since it was decided that way. And it could have been me, and thank goodness its not.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:38 pm

This isn't the greatest thing to be voting another one of our tribe so soon, but as most agree Brenda hasnt contributed that much to the two challenges we've had so far. And we need strong platers to stay in the game. She is a sweetheart and seems so nice, this is kinda hard to vote for her. Sorry to see you go girl! <3
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 12:46 am

So this round, if all goes correctly Tommy will be leaving. Let's just hope that, so thats who I'm voting!
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:28 am

I can't stay up any longer to find out if we lost or won...

So I'm just gonna go ahead and vote out Bella, I'm sorry you just scare me sometimes the way you talk and are very good at challenges. Plus I think you may have more allies on the other side. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:00 am

Your tribe did indeed lose, so I will count the vote you just put down.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

This vote is crucial for me and my alliance, but if it doesn't pan out, then it will be either me or Regina who leaves. Sad

But I vote out Yoshi, and lets hope that is who leaves!
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 pm

FINAL WIN VOTE!!!

I vote for Kirby to win, only because like I said I wouldn't vote for Sackboy he didn't do as much in the game. And Jill just didn't give good answers and didnt seem to have the upper hand in making moves. So it was Kirby's idea to give me an extra vote, which in hand made it the VG's game to have a win. So with that, he is getting my vote! Congrats to everyone else!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voting goes here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voting goes here!   Voting goes here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Voting goes here!
Page 1 of 1