HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 am

This totally sucks the big one! I had company over for the Big Brother premiere because we are that lame and I didn't set aside time for this Reward challenge. Thanks hostesses </3.

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. At least I won't look like a challenge whore or threat. I'll just schmooze. So far I am overaligned like crazy! The price you pay for popularity I guess. Sho is still my main ally, but she kinda makes me nervous. She is always around but so quiet. Brenda is the same way. I don't care for sneaky bitches. Michael is a doll and he is growing on me. Go Go is too. Maybe I should screw over the girls for those two, who right now are totally by far on the outs. At least to my knowledge they are. Bella is cool but I hate frikkin TWILIGHT! That is the ONLY thing stopping me from getting to close to her. That and her face is as bland as a potato.

Sarge PMed me. As. If.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 1:16 am

So Sho got the reward challenge and won the HII!!! That's pretty good news!

Also, I'm going to toy with the idea of aligning with Sarge. He doesn't seem as bad as I thought. Don't like that he smokes though.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Tonight's our first challenge. I hope everyone shows up and we kick ass!! If not, someone's done.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:15 pm

Ummmmmm.....where is our team? Why the fuck is no one here?! I swear Brenda's dumb ass is always on here yet tonight she decides to stay home? Same with lame azz Bella. It will be very easy to write one of their names down tonight. Veeeeery!
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm

I mean this is unbelievable. Brenda. You're online. What the hell are you doing girl? Do we need to sound out the rules to you. Fucking idiot. Time to go be concerned, smile in her face, and laugh at her stupidity behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Finally!!! Now where are Dopey, Sleep, and Dumb ass?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 1   Week 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 1
Page 1 of 1