HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mel's BS18 Blogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MELIFICENT

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:04 pm

I've never blogged for a game before or blogged for my own game so this should be interesting. TY Mark!

I brought on Henry as a cohost since he is a great host! We tried to do this as mean girls awhile back but we kept forgetting who had signed up rofl. So now it's all about animation which will be something played out throughout the season. Stay tuned on that!

We are approaching the first tribal council and it always makes me really sad to see any player go. Not only because I know their potential, but a lot of these players have conveyed to me how badly they want to win my series! I only feel worse as the season goes on and more and more of my friends go and I'm stuck feeling helpless as a host!

The tribes were split Pokemon vs Disney and if I had to guess I believe a Pokemon will win overall! The twist this season was designed to shake some stuff up and mix the tribal dynamic and encourage strong social playing! But now I'm worried about my comp whores. Mainly maniac and jimmy.

I'm really hoping Dana goes far! She holds a special spot in my heart. I bet Cherry will look out for her. I also love Tara and am pleased to see Martin so interested lol

I'd recommend keeping your eye on Kathy, Johan, Tanner, and the Jimmy/Alaina deal, and of course Cherry whoring herself out since she's friends with/recruited the entire cast Razz
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Good first blog. Smile Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
MELIFICENT

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:18 pm

Clearly team work isn't a strong priority for Disney. Very indicative of the hot mess tribes I AM ALWAYS on. Sad to see David go...he deserves a win in this series! But then Matt Coop going didn't surprise me. He's new but an awesome guy! I'm in a bb game with him and have enjoyed working with him so far.

I finally got to host so yay! It was suchhhhh a close match between Jimmy and Alaina! Enjoyable to watch for sure. Jimmy won by 2 seconds! Emmy left and JBs penalty votes are gone so he has a new chance in the game! It seems social game is what matters now as getting rid of Emmy was pointless.
Back to top Go down
MELIFICENT

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:19 pm

Ohh and I was confused and gave Tara a penalty. Oops! But technically she voted to the wrong host so WHATEVER. Razz
Back to top Go down
MELIFICENT

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:21 pm

KATHY LEFT. I know there was some mad scrambling and three people threw their votes. I wish she could've made something happen. Sad

http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120916184145/tajrp/images/e/e7/Sobbing.gif
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel's BS18 Blogs   Mel's BS18 Blogs Empty

Back to top Go down

Mel's BS18 Blogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters-
Jump to: