HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Blogs for BS 18

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:12 am

So I guess I will be starting with the blogs for Bitch Survivor 18.  This game certainly is interesting, and honestly, I would hate to be a strong player right now with the new twist.  Anyway, let's see what we have.

TRIBE DISNEY
WolfNVX4444 - Nat is a sneaky one for sure.  I think with the twist he will be voted off pe-merge.
maniac94 - He's a slithering social player who might be able to make a run after the merge.
teresapleasents2013 - I have only ever played with Teresa on Tengaged.  On Tengaged, she is the #1 player on .com and she is at home with those challenges.  Here though, I do not know how good she really is.
coopmatt1 - Who?
TheMadHatter25 - So this is Jimmy's new account, huh?  Early boot.
reeder789456-879-107283 - Don't really know how he plays.
Angel_Of_Purgatory - She'll float.
Q_uestion - Don't know how he'll play just yet.
Martin_Stett - Kind of annoying if you ask me.

TRIBE POKEMON
Fauna-Fairy - Once Pokemon loses, she'll be gone first unless she maybe gets an Idol.
JohanPar - He knows how to pla the game, but how will the other tribe think of him?
alaina-24 - She's a cunning player.  She's not someone you should be underestimating.
JB_is_awesome - He is a smart player, and he'll be around a while too.
DanielB204 - He's a cool guy and a strong player, but unfortunately, I think he will also be voted out early.
XCindyLennoxFanAlwaysX - She's a very nice player, so I can see her sticking around for a while.
emmyk09 - Don't really know her gameplay.
DanaShelbyChancey - Weak tribal player from what I can remember.
Cherry-Alice - I just played in my most active Castings with her on Tengaged.  Laughing  Honestly, I didn't think that game would be so active.  This was our game: http://www.tengaged.com/game/105865.  I won the whole thing while Cherry got 10th.  Anyway, she's a control freak, but how far will that get her?  Who knows?

This twist, I'm not gonna lie, has been done before.  In Survivor IMDb 45, a variant known as the "Double Down Twist" in which the winning tribe voted the loser out and Immunity was handed to whoever had the most Immunity votes on the losing tribe. And I believe this twist was used for at least 1 Tribal in Tom's 2nd season of Survivor. So yeah, definitely not an original twist like last season by any means.

Good luck to the players playing! You'll need it.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:29 pm

So yeah, definitely not an original twist like last season by any means. wrote:

LMFAO

Well at this point most things have been done already so there's not a lot of options for twists. I think it's a great, simple twist and will add a new layer of strategy. Could also mean, like you said, that all the active people will get targeted pre merge rofl

Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:30 pm

So first Tribal just happened and Pokemon decided to vote out Teresa.  Honestly, for me, that was a shock.  I would have wanted to at least see her go a few rounds just to see what kind of force she brings to IMDb with her challenge prowess.  It would be so LOL though if Pokemon ended up getting blown up in the face because of this.  Not really sure what to make of the rest of the cast right now, so I guess I'll just have to stay tuned and not doze off.
Back to top Go down
MELIFICENT

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:41 pm

lol well I had no clue what s45 did.

Yeah Teresa left, but I think she will have a harder time getting acclimated to this site. IMDb has a lot of good players already with those essential connections that take you deep into the game.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 2:12 pm

Exactly.  I've been on IMDb for 2 years and I have never won a game.  On Tengaged, I have won 5 Fastings, 6 Castings (all of them within the last 2 months), and 2 Frookies, and I have only been in 63 games on that site.  lol
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:29 pm

I am LOL'ing right now at that Immunity Challenge result. So let me get this right. Tribe Disney failed to answer all the questions, so that costed them the challenge? Laughing I can't.

So David was voted out at TC. I guess Mel was right to worry about him, huh? Personally, I would have maybe tried to get Jimmy out, but whatever. Pokemon is not playing around by voting him out. But now JB and Emmy will be easier to target should Disney win Immunity and Pokemon goes to Tribal because they now have a vote against them.

Other than that, I've got nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Blogs for BS 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Blogs for BS 18   My Blogs for BS 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Blogs for BS 18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters-
Jump to: