HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers Empty
PostSubject: Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers   Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 9:13 pm

You will be using this section of the forum to blog for Bitch Survivor 18. As you can see, I was too lazy to create another forum, so we'll be going here. Smile This is Mark (HCGK).

Mikey aka "Winifred Sanderson", you may continue to use your old blog thread to make your blogs, or you can create a new one.

Henry, the co-host for BS 18, was Shosanna Dreyfus for this mystery game, so whenever you guys see Shosanna online, that's Henry.

I will name the other characters if we get any more bloggers that played in the game, or they can choose to reveal themselves to you. For now, though, make yourself at home.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers   Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers Tumblr_lkhh5jSHXh1qek91eo1_500

Haha this game, so many headaches <33

Reading my confessionals, I totally forgot how much I hated that bitch Bella. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers   Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 12:23 pm

Ok so I gotta bitch about last night's challenge. Seriously, that puzzle was so easy and it took this people like, an hour to finally figure out it was too hard for them??? I am LOL-ing so hard. But I am also frustrated gahhhh.

Next time, I will just ask them like 5 questions, first to send wins. So annoying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers   Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers Empty

Back to top Go down

Bitch Survivor 18 Hosts and Bloggers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters-
Jump to: