HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts after immunity and before tribal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Thoughts after immunity and before tribal Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts after immunity and before tribal   Thoughts after immunity and before tribal EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:13 am

It's been tough fighting but finally I've manage to best this band of soldiers to win immunity. I've been thinking the entire game that if i get to the end I'm going to need to have at least one immunity, hopefully more, to have a decent shot at winning. Bella, Shosanna, and Yoshi have dominated in challenges so far tho, particularly Bella, as they have amazing speed and reaction time. This creative challenge, though, gave me a chance to prove that I am putting it all on the line for this game. I might not be as quick as some of my other comrades, but I'm always going to give 100% dammit. Although i dont think i would be in danger anyway, it will be nice heading to tribal for once with immunity around my neck. Comrade Yoshi is afraid he'll get a fair amount of votes at this tribal, although he hasnt asked for my immunity. I would consider giving it to him, but u never know who the black votes are going for and i could easily see them coming my way. Since i havent won immunity until now, Shosanna and Tatum could have seen me and a good target for a black vote because they wouldnt see me as a threat to win immunity and waste their votes. I dont think Yoshi is in trouble anyway because I'm almost positive Bella is with us until at least the final 5. I dont want to reassure Yoshi too much about that tho or it could give away the fact that i've been conversing with Bella so much. For now, I've suggested we vote out Michael and i think Kirby, Yoshi, and Sackboy are content with that plan. If Michael was the one who flipped then that would mean Jill didnt and thus she should vote with us, and Bella should as well, giving us majority despite the black votes.

If things go as planned and Michael goes out at this tribal, we'll be down to 5 VG characters and just 2 movie characters, both of wish i have alliances with. Thats when things will start to get tough, and i'm going to push for voting out Jill. Not sure how well that will go over with Yoshi, kirby, or sackboy, but hopefully that can happen. Otherwise i'm going to have to hope Regina will forgive me if she gets voted out, although i still dont think i could vote for her, meaning i might have to penalty. If Regina goes then Jill has to go next for sure. That would get Bella to the final 5 as i promised her and then things could get crazy. I dont remember if it was stated that there would be a final 2 or final 3, i dont think its been said. I'm guessing final 2 with this smaller group of players, and i have 2 strong alliances with sackboy and yoshi. Thats where Bella could be extremely important to have on my side. If she sides with me and sackboy we can vote off either yoshi or kirby depending on who wins immunity, and then vote the other off at the next tribal. I feel i could do well in the finals against either sackboy or bella, or kirby for that matter. Bella has been a dominant force in challenges, but she pisses too many people off. I'd actually think a final 2 with her would be pretty fair. Of course, theres a lot of game left and its unlikely i would even make it that far, but if u dont plan ahead then theres no chance of making it. So far my social game has played out damn near perfectly and i'm just hoping it can stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts after immunity and before tribal   Thoughts after immunity and before tribal EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 6:59 am

Great Confessional, sir.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts after immunity and before tribal   Thoughts after immunity and before tribal EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts after immunity and before tribal   Thoughts after immunity and before tribal Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts after immunity and before tribal
Page 1 of 1