HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First impressions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Regina George

Regina George

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: First impressions   First impressions EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:35 pm

So far so good. <3333. I'm feeling this game and my tribe so far. I'm in a fourway with Brenda, Shosanna, and the pale bitch from that awful glitter vampire movie. Gawd I loathe that series and HER. But....I have to be cool because we are in an alliance. GoGo whoever will obvs be the first to go...go. See what I did there!!!

I need to become more active again in games and play to win like I used to and make this game more fun for myself. The last few games I was in I just kinda coasted. Well, I need to get back to my strategy and lying for the sake of lying place. Especially playing a character like Regina George, who is a polar opposite of myself.

This is what I would like to see happen. I want my F2 to be Soshanna or whatever her name is. But...yeah.....we'll see how things roll. Brenda seems very RTFish. Kinda bossy and eager with rude ass tendencies. May have to squash that shit immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:38 pm

Laughing I love it. Smile

Keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kenneth Hall
Admin
Kenneth Hall

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:33 pm

girl, you need to make fetch a thing. that will help your gameplay!
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:27 pm

<3333

Dino is that you?!

OK

To: Regina George
Posted: Today at 19:50
Subject: Re: Luv your movie! Quote message
You kno it girl we be runnin shit

LOL! That has RTF all over it! lmao!
Back to top Go down
Regina George

Regina George

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:09 am

So....I have an alliance with Shosanna! We are final 2 to the end. I hope this lasts a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Janella's left hand

Janella's left hand

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 6:42 pm

AMG<33333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First impressions Empty
PostSubject: Re: First impressions   First impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

First impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Regina George Confessional-
Jump to: