HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora
Admin
Sora

Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:03 am

Pending.

Deadline to vote @ 3 PM Eastern. Any tiebreakers will be settled at tomorrow's 8 PM challenge.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:11 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm

I am still waiting on 1 vote. I don't care who that would be from, but get it in by 3.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Tribal Council #5:

Movie Tribe
, come here.

I was going to do this at 3, but we already have a majority.

Knowing that you were 1 challenge away from the merge, you knew this was going to be a cruical challenge to try to take the lead and gain the numbers. On the night of one of the most important challenges, you gave it your all and even tried fighting for Immunity after it was already given out, but you were just short.

Before I do anything, though, would anyone like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol?

Spoiler:

Okay then. Whoever gets the most votes has to leave here immediately. Let's start with Ryu's Black Vote.

Sora puts the votes in his Keyblade and points the tip towards the sky.

Black Vote:

Spoiler:

So now that you've seen that, let's get to the rest of the votes.

Second Vote:

Spoiler:

Third Vote:

Spoiler:

Fourth Vote:

And the 5th character voted out of HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Congratulations to the rest of you! You have made it to the merge! From now on, your tribe will be called Gyōretsu and will be wearing white.

However, before I put you into your merged camp, I do have to make an announcement on the Welcome forum, which was the only reason why the Pre-Jury was able to see it. Stay tuned. That includes you too,
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:45 pm

Permissions have been updated. Only the merged Gyōretsu and Winifred can see the Week II thread. Nobody should have access to the Week I thread anymore except for me and Kenneth.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Bye Bella, sorry to see you go. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)   Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #5 (Movie Tribe)
Page 1 of 1