HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I swear

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

I swear Empty
PostSubject: I swear   I swear EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 am

That bitch Bella is up to something. She's ALWAYS online with kirby and/or Sarge. I never trusted her to begin with. The alliance I had with her and Regina and Brenda, that's obviously not happening anymore. Only person from the Movie tribe I trust is Regina. Michael is kinda dumb, and IDKWTF is up with Tatum. I think she has a deal with Michael because a few minutes after I posted on the private room that i wanted Michael gone in case we lost, Michael sends me a PM apologizing for being slow. Why would he apologize to me?

Anyway, next immunity is CRUCIAL. I need to win this and if it's all up to me to win it for my tribe, I will do it. It's not like I haven't single-handedly won my team an immunity challenge before. WINK WINK.

Ranking the players in terms of likability:

1. Regina
2. Michael
3. Jill (she seems nice and I bet this is Tara)
4. That Sarge person (he PMd me once)
5. Tatum
6. Bella
7. Yoshi
8. Everyone else who is too irrelevant for me to remember or care.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

I swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear   I swear EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Bella is such a baby. What a skank. She thinks she can intimidate me, well no you can't BITCH. Shes a fake and i hope she doesnt come back.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

I swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear   I swear EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 pm

I HATE BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH, this game is not fun at all for me, and its not because of you hosts, you are all doing fine. it's the players. they are all gross and disgusting. the only person i like is Regina. Everyone else is either too weird or just f*cking annoying and rude.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

I swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear   I swear EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 1:49 pm

lol, and I was thinking about giving the idol to someone else. But I was thinking of giving it to Regina. Good thing I didnt.

Well, I guess all I have left now is luck and winning as many immunity challenges as I can. But with this ugly cast, the faster I am out of here, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I swear Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear   I swear Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Shosanna Dreyfus Confessional-
Jump to: