HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Episode 2 confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Episode 2 confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Episode 2 confessionals   Episode 2 confessionals EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Looks like some chick named Gogo was voted out of the other tribe. Sounds like a stripper name and I won't miss her at all since I didn't even know the broad.

Anyway, us Video Gamers are looking to dominate today's immunity challenge because we really want to demoralize the Movie Characters. If we win tonight than we will be up 7-5 in numbers and we hopefully can pick this other tribe off. If we lose though, my alliance of Jill, Yoshi, and myself will have to make a decision to get rid of Ryu or Tommy. Tommy is supposed to be with us but he hasn't been active or helpful around camp for a long time so we are thinking we should cut him loose but we're worried that he may out the Jill/Yoshi/me alliance to the rest of the tribe. However, getting rid of Tommy would be what is best for Tribal unity. On the other hand, Ryu drives me up a wall with his semi-activeness. He shows up WAY after the challenge is over and acts like he contributed. It's like "no, you did not help us at all tonight but we'll let you think you did." I'm worried that, if given the opportunity, Ryu would flip at a merge or tribe swap which is what makes him dangerous.

We'll have to see how the challenge goes.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 confessionals   Episode 2 confessionals EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:40 pm

king We won IMMUNITY! king Now we don't have to decide between Tommy and Ryu and we can keep both of the useless waste-of-spaces around Very Happy I'm interested to see how the other tribe votes because most of them showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 confessionals   Episode 2 confessionals EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Apparently the target over there is Brenda according to Brenda herself. She seemed pretty peeved that even though she was one of three people who showed up last night, she is the one getting the boot tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 2 confessionals   Episode 2 confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 confessionals
Page 1 of 1