HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement

Go down 
+7
Yoshi
Sergeant Johnson
Jill Valentine
Kirby
Regina George
Michael Corvin
Sora
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirby

Kirby

Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:09 am

That's BS. I kinda thought it was convenient that most of your tribe got on right after the challenge ended yesterday though...
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Before I begin Tribal Council, let me explain why I did a random.org Black Vote after Gogo failed to send one in. Forumotion works differently from IMDb, and since we are playing the game on a different site, I do need to make sure these twists aren't ignored by the inactives.

Tribal Council #2

Movie Tribe
, here you are again! Unfortunately, you weren't fast enough for Immunity, and now someone must pay the price.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Alright, let's get to business.

The Black Vote, determined by random.org, goes to

Spoiler:

Okay, so
Spoiler:
is at a disadvantage. Now for the rest of the votes...

Second Vote:
Spoiler:

Third Vote:
Spoiler:

Fourth Vote:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fifth Vote:
Spoiler:

Sixth Vote:

And the 2nd character voted out of HCGK's Survivor: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters is....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And now for that twist I wanted to talk to you guys about.

I got this idea while watching the Big Brother 14 season premiere.

Tonight, both tribes will go to Tribal Council because this is the "Big Brother 14 Round.

What will happen is you guys shall be split into 4 teams of 3 and will compete in the Immunity Challenge tonight as your teams. Only 1 team of 3 will be Immune. After this upcoming Tribal, tribes will be back to normal.

However, there is also a punishment for coming in last. If you are part of the last place team from the challenge, every vote against you will double out, meaning that 1 vote against you will become 2.

But wait! That's still not all!

While you may vote for someone from either tribe, you cannot vote against someone on your team for this round. That means if you want to cast a Double Vote this round, you cannot have your team come in last.

You will have your teams in a bit.
Back to top Go down
https://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:37 pm

Here are your teams for tonight.

Team 1: Tatum, Bella, and Sackboy

Team 2: Shosanna, Kirby, and Sergeant Johnson

Team 3: Jill, Tommy, and Michael

Team 4: Yoshi, Regina, and Ryu

See you @ 9:30 PM Eastern tonight! Take this time to get to know your team.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:48 pm

Hmmm, how did you determine these teams?

And Bye Brenda. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Bye Brenda girl Sad
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm

And another question: if one team comes first, the three people on that team are immune, but the other 9 people go to TC?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Everyone goes to Tribal whether they're immune or not, but the team of 3 that comes in first is immune.

I random.orged the teams before anyone voted this past Tribal.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Alright, I know some of you may feel cheated by the twist as MORE THAN ONE OF YOU have complained to me about it, but this was agreed upon by Ken after I ran this by him, so it cannot be undone.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

I don't understand, so as a team we have to work together?
But if we come in last place, a double vote is cast against all of us in the team :/

But if we aren't immune no matter what we are still vulnerable. Also for the voting we can not vote against are tribes mates if we have any of the same people. But what if there isn't another tribe mate with us... Also, is there only 1 person total leaving or is it 3?
Back to top Go down
Tatum Riley

Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Oh and bye Brenda. Sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:34 pm

does anyone else find the pun funny that brenda is casting the black vote....
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I resent that
Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:18 pm

*facepalm* but Laughing
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Yoshi thinks Sora should make a new thread for the challenge with a better explanataion. this be tribal thread, tribal ooooover

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Yoshi wrote:
Yoshi thinks Sora should make a new thread for the challenge with a better explanataion. this be tribal thread, tribal ooooover

Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Kirby wrote:
Yoshi wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kirby

Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Question, will the black vote count tonight?
Back to top Go down
Michael Corvin

Michael Corvin

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Can Brenda still see this thread? I just want to tell her that obviously I was going to vote her out since she was after me. You didn't talk to me yesterday and tried to flip the target on me. I would feel bad but you made it easier for me to cast that vote.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Admin
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:54 pm

She cannot see this as Pre-jury cannot see anything but Welcome and Zombified Mall. However, I did not PM's for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement   Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #2 (Movie Tribe) plus Pending Announcement
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2