This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Final 3 faces the Jury

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Quote :
Questions for all:

Quote :
1. Guess every players identity

No idea really, but I'll give it a go.
Jill - Cindy
Kirby - zuchini
Yoshi - JB
Bella - arik
Sarge - smjones
Regina - harley
Micheal - tom
Tatum - Nicole
Shosanna - Henry

no idea for the non jurors outside of brenda being ghettosass lol

Quote :
2. Rank jurors in terms of play

1. Yoshi - had himself in a really good position coming down to the end. he was a likeable guy who played a good social game
2. Bella - was impressed at how well you were able to stay under the radar after coming back into the game. you were almost unstoppable in challenges, but more than that i thought you were a really smart player who did pretty much all you could. only negative i find in your gameplay is how you found yourself on the outs so early in the game.
3. Sergeant Johnson - really solid player. good in challenges, well liked in the game, honest, and loyal. smart guy, would have had a good shot to win if he was in the finals.
4. Shosanna - i think when you left is when most of your tribe started losing hope. to me you seemed like the kingpin of the movie tribe
5. Michael - i liked how he was able to get himself in with our group after the merge. i don't think he was really voting with us, but he played the whole 'i'm on the outs' thing pretty well and bought himself some time.
6. Regina - seemed like a strong player, got the short end of the stick and kind of gave up before she was voted out. liked how she made some ground with sarge, and got him to watch out for her.
7. Tatum - nothing against tatum, she was the first juror so i didnt get to see much of what she could do. i had a mutual agreement with her to watch eachother backs come merge depending on who got the numbers. i think she probably felt comfortable with that, and therefore didn't explore other options.

Quote :
3. Tell me which jury members votes you think you have
sounds like sarge is leaning my way. other than him i wouldn't expect anyone else to vote for me, but i think some people are up in the air.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:42 pm

So just for being the first juror I get picked as being the bottom of the totem pole. With that I don't really care who wins, but I will say Sackboy wont be getting my vote and he already knows this!

But I will ask Jill and Kirby questions just so I know who to actually give a vote to.

Jill and Kirby:
Give me 5 good reasons or moves you made in this game? List them. And explain if it was your idea and how you got others to go along, or whatever reasoning you had to get those 5 moves to go your way.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Quote :
Finally for Sackboy:
-At one point in a PM you told me you had been talking with Kirby and Jill to try to gather info. You also mentioned that once you knew who the vote was for, you’d use your idol on whoever that was to keep the alliance together. So as far as my question: Was that ever true? Because it seemed like the tribal where I got voted out, you knew the vote from the other side was going for me and I never got so much as a warning.

first, thanks for the support...it was great playing the game with you. to the question, i think we were pretty sure the vote was coming your way. the vibe i had been getting from kirby even days before is that you were the person he wanted gone the most from our side. at that point i was still trying to kind of play both sides and hide my hand, to try to figure out what peoples true intentions were. what i gathered from you, was that you thought we were solid with yoshi and kirby to go to the final 4 together. i knew that yoshi and kirby were really tight, so when i heard he wanted to get rid of you i assumed that yoshi was probably in on it to. i thought about using the idol on you, but i figured if the vote was going to go 4-2 like i thought, then even though my closest ally would still be around, i would still be on the wrong side of the numbers next round. i knew my idol was good for the next vote to, so after thinking long and hard, i decided to hold onto and hope that the vote would be tied up for you and you would be able to win a tie breaker challenge (i didnt think there was going to be rocks), but if the vote went bad like i was afraid then atleast i'd be safe for another tribal and could hopefully work my way into something. wish we could have made the finals together, but that's the truth of what was running through my head at the time.
Quote :

And for everyone:
-Are there any moves you made during this game that you wish you could take back? If so, in hindsight, what would you have done differently.

i wish i made less promises, i think i went overboard needlessly, might have hurt me in the long run.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 pm

Will answer soon Tatum thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:01 pm

Hi!!!! I already know one person who my vote is not going to. Two of you still have a shot of getting my vote though. With that said, my question is to all three of you. Which two do you think are possibly getting my vote and which one do you think is not getting my vote. Part 2 to that question is why do you think that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 pm

Btw hey Sho and Tatum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 pm

To those that say it seemed like I gave up you are right. I sure the fuck did. Once there was the whole redemption garbage I just said fuck this. I just knew Bella would be in the finals but it looks like she went out Cochran style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:22 pm

Hey Regina!! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:28 pm

Tatum Riley wrote:

Jill and Kirby:
Give me 5 good reasons or moves you made in this game? List them. And explain if it was your idea and how you got others to go along, or whatever reasoning you had to get those 5 moves to go your way.

Thanks.

5 moves might be hard so I will include how things got me here? If that is ok? I guessthey can be moves.

1. Being Bella's alliance - We both werre loyal, give each other nfo ont each otehr so we new what was goiung on. Also who tthe vote was for. She alspo won a lot of challenges too so that helped her off the block and thenn I can see how the vote was going to go.

2. Getting Kirby's trust -I loved him, he was amazing, and the personn after Bella I trusted most. Now I did not trust him before the merge e but he was willing to flip on my side after the yoshi vote scandel where i was blamed. I asked him and he was thinking of ouiit aswell. I was witth Bella so that was ytwo people with me, Sack too, until it came to Johnston.

3. Regina's vote - Now that round, I think it was Bella, wanted to try the flip, I did not want that, also Kirby I think wanted to too. I asked them if we could stick with Regina, sorry girl, it was what I thought was best for us at hat point. I did not want there to a surprise vote that round as I think they would want Bella out the next time. So I thought we had to stick with Regina that round.

4. Sticking up for Bella - I would here "We need Bella out, she a threat etc", along those lines, I would not budge with that and I would aslo say thngs like, she is with us, she only won because she thought she needed to, and, She might want to work with us and not them. I think I would voice that a lot and hope they trusted me that Bella was legit. It may of gotten me into trouble and they would know we were together but we would of tried something.

5. The Failed Idol plan -This was a long shoot butt coulddof worked if I fixed the kinks. First, I wanted the votes to be split, Sackboy and Yoshi. I was to vote Sackboy, Bella for Yoshi, Kirby for Yoshi and Sackboy for Yoshi. Ittrusted Bella and Kiorby more. But, Yoshi told sackboy my plan, and then Kirby flipped to Bella too so the vote was not how I wanted it to go, but I was strong enough to give it a try and see if it would of worked. Sady it didn't.

If you want more I can try and think. Thank you all so far Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Regina George wrote:
Hi!!!! I already know one person who my vote is not going to. Two of you still have a shot of getting my vote though. With that said, my question is to all three of you. Which two do you think are possibly getting my vote and which one do you think is not getting my vote. Part 2 to that question is why do you think that.

I think myself, cause I have super low self esteem Sad ...but no, i think my approach to the finals is different, and has to be different, then what kirby and jill have been doing so if anyone is the odd man out i would suspect myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Regina George wrote:

Heyy Regina. I would hope myself being one, and maybe Kirby? I think because Sackboy made a lot of deals, more than us two, and he made a deal with Tatum? Who I think you were close with, and still voted her off? I would also think I am in for a shot is because of the choices I made in the game was not just for me.Yes some was to get me for, but other times for my close alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:14 pm

Still yet to ask a question:

Yoshi

Not asking:

Michael

Answered by Jill:

Tatum
Shosanna
Regina
Sergeant
Bella

Answered by Kirby:

Shosanna
Bella

Answered by Sackboy:

Shosanna
Regina
Sergeant
Bella

Just to check on everything thus far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mysterymcvsvgc.forumotion.com
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm

Going to answer in a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:42 pm

Im really sorry but I leave for my camping trip in an hour and am behind.. I have no time for questions Sad I already know who I want to vote for anyways so I will do so in my vote booth.

Thanks for a great game everyone! I will check in around the 15th Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:47 pm

Thank you, Yoshi. Smile

I may hold off starting episodes until then because I will create aa chat room for that at around the FTC.
Back to top Go down
Shosanna Dreyfus

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Hey Regina! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirby

PostSubject: Kirby answers Sergeant Johnson   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:14 am

Quote :
Okay next, Kirby:
-You seemed to have a pretty tight alliance with Jill, which I could tell in the game as you were always very defensive of her. My question to you is, were you ever really planning on going final 4 with me, Yoshi, and Sackboy, or were you always planning on taking Jill at least that far?
Honestly, my original alliance was with Jill and Yoshi so that's where my loyalty was first and foremost. The thought of going with you, Yoshi, and Sackboy to the Final 4 did cross my mind but I felt that I would be the 4th place person if that were to happen and probably only Yoshi would vote to keep me at the Final 4.

Quote :
And for everyone:
-Are there any moves you made during this game that you wish you could take back? If so, in hindsight, what would you have done differently.
I would have pushed much harder to keep Regina at the Final 7 and, no offense, taken you out then because that is when we would have, guaranteed, had numbers. I felt that waiting until Final 6 was a risk but Jill was unwilling to vote you out without Sackboy which I just felt was a mistake since I knew he was tight with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirby

PostSubject: Kirby's reply to Tatum.   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:55 am

Quote :
Jill and Kirby:

1. This might not be a good thing to say since this is a bad thing for you, Tatum, but switching the vote from Shosanna to you at the merge. - The group (The Video Game tribe) was saying that Bella and Michael were voting with us so we decided to split the vote between Tatum and Shosanna. I didn't trust Michael at all but I already had talked quite a bit to Bella so I trusted her. I knew people were a little weary of Michael since he betrayed his tribe so easily so I figured that we should throw the vote to Tatum just to see if Michael was really with us. If he wasn't with us, under the original plan Yoshi or myself would have 4 votes (which is who I heard the was the target at the time), Tatum would have 3 and Shosanna's would be void if she played her idol, so Yoshi or myself would have gone. To prevent this, I figured the best bet would be to switch the target to you, Tatum.

2. Proving Jill's innocence via reasonable doubt. When Michael posted his screen shot of his vote, everyone accepted it as fact. Bella posted hers as well so people in the Video Game alliance started to turn on Jill who hadn't been on much that day, which only added to the suspicion. I asked Jill point-blank if she voted Shosanna and she swore she did. I believe her and I started to look for ways that Michael, the person who I believed had flipped, forged his screenshot. I ended up thinking about how the screen shot itself is probably genuine but that the vote itself was fake. I then started experimenting in the confessionals and I found out that if one edits the last post in a thread that, as long as there are no replies, the post can be edited once without the "edited" thing appearing at the bottom of the post. Using this information, I told the rest of my alliance this so that they would begin to doubt Michael again and ultimately it lead to his ouster before Regina.

3. Getting in good with Bella - Now I'll admit that Bella contacted me first and it was when we were split into teams for the third immunity challenge. We talked quite a bit and she told me about the dynamics of her tribe so I knew where she stood already when she came over at the merge. I told her about some of my worries about being at the bottom of the VG'ers and I told her Sackboy had the idol so that she would trust me when I knew that the time would come for us to make a move.

4. Voting out Sarge - This was a big move because I'm not 100% sure I would be here if I didn't make this move. I'm worried that I would have ended up getting 4th place because Sackboy and Johnson would have voted me at Final 4.

5. Getting Yoshi to vote Sarge in a revote. - Yoshi told me that he was so close to making it a tie in the revote but I told him that he would not get my vote at the next TC and I would do everything I could to make sure that he wasn't next. The fact that he didn't want to go to rocks definitely helped to sway him quite a bit I'm sure, but I know that I had something to do with it as well because if Yoshi and I hadn't been so tight, I think he would have just forced a tie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:10 am

Quote :

I would hope I'm one of the two. I feel like Sackboy would be an obvious answer for the one you wouldn't vote for but for some reason I'm thinking it could be Jill, especially if you didn't like Bella at all because Jill was close with her and planned on taking her to the end. I'm guessing this from the fact that you thought that the Redemption twist was BS and you felt Bella didn't dserve to make it as far as she did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Okay, so if the jurors have anything else they want to add, they can go right ahead. Otherwise, Jill, Kirby, and Sackboy, you can begin to make your Closing Statements.
Back to top Go down
Regina George

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:10 pm

You three did a great job!! It's nice to know how close Bella and Jill were. Good luck. I now know for sure who I am voting for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jill Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

I would lke to say a bg tthanks again to the host. Fun game and a little crazy. I played the game for myseef, and the people I trusted the most. I was blamed ffor a vote I did not do anfd managed to overccome from being at the bottom of the VG tribe to beig one of the three to makre the finales. Being close to someone you might off disliked should not effect my game either. I worked hard to get her. I as active, helpful to the tribe and didn't hide behhind others. I played how I could.

I hope you see how hard I tried. Thak you all and good luck Kirby and Sackboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tatum Riley

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Thanks to both of you!!

And host Sora can we vote now, or do we have to wait for the others to post their closing statements?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sora
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

3 have already voted, so yes, Tatum, you can vote.
Back to top Go down
Sackboy

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Fun game, thanks to the hosts and other players! Glad I was able to get to the finals, but wish I had been able to more fully participate in every aspect of the game. Good luck Jill and Kirby, you both played very strong games. Also if you don't vote for me, I'll hunt you down Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 3 faces the Jury   

Back to top Go down

Final 3 faces the Jury
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next