This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Convo with yoshi after the tribal tie (bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Convo with yoshi after the tribal tie (bottom up)   Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Yoshi

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 16:19 Topic: Re: sarge!
sorry bro drawing rocks this late in the game is not an option. i was just about to vote for jill too until someone brought that to my atention. i wanted to see you 2 duke it out in a challenge.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 15:02 Topic: Re: sarge!
Sackboy wasnt going to vote against me, i'm pretty sure he was just talking with them to see what was up. I've been honest with u the whole time and have always planned on keeping our alliance together. If u vote for jill u wont ever have to worry about being backstabbed, and u would have kept our alliance whole

Yoshi

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 14:33 Topic: Re: sarge!
So, this is what happened. Jill, Bella and KIrby voted for you because they thought Sackboy was going to as well. They wanted to make a move but apparently Sackboy chickened out.

I have to be honest with you, I told you before that Kirby is my #1. Jill was also my #2 at one point and I honestly now think it was Michael that cast that vote against me. Jill technically hasn't done anything wrong to me except stop talking to me as much so we basically had a falling out.

You have been honest to me this whole game and I really appreciate it so I owe you my honesty as well. part of me wants to vote with them, mainly because that is where my main alliance is. Plus your own alliance wanted to vote for you too, so there is no numbers with us. Sackboy does not seem like someone I can trust.

I'm talking to Bella, Kirby and Jill now and seeing what the best option for me is at this point.

Sergeant Johnson

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 13:40 Topic: Re: sarge!
Yeah im almost positive it was jill bella and kirby. Maybe u can talk some sense into him lol since ur close with him

Yoshi

Wed 1 Aug 2012 - 13:20 Topic: Re: sarge!
wow i find it very odd that they chose you instead of me to tie with jill.

who do you think it was?? jill, bella and kirby maybe? or jill, bella and sackboy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Convo with yoshi after the tribal tie (bottom up)
Page 1 of 1