This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

Sergeant Johnson

Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up) Empty
PostSubject: Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)   Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up) EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 17:18 Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, a lot of the VG chars are convinced that u voted yoshi in that other tribal even tho u posted a screenshot so thats another reason they wanted to vote for u. Anyway thanks for originially planning to vote with me and jill, i guess we'll see what happens at tribal pretty soon

Michael Corvin

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 16:19 Topic: Re: Hey
I was going to just tag along you and Jill voting with you so you make finals. I'm fine with whatever. I'm voting Yoshi.

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 13:11 Topic: Re: Hey
To be honest the plan looks like voting for u. Mainly just because it did seem like u kind of wanted to leave anyways. Im sorry about that, but at least it looks like u were kind of expecting it

Michael Corvin

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 12:59 Topic: Re: Hey
Who should I vote for? it's fine if the vote is for me. I'm done trying in this game so I will just vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters :: Sergeant Johnson Confessional-
Jump to: