This is the forum for HCGK's Survivor II: Movie Characters vs. Video Game Characters

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Johnson

PostSubject: Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 17:18 Topic: Re: Hey
Yeah, a lot of the VG chars are convinced that u voted yoshi in that other tribal even tho u posted a screenshot so thats another reason they wanted to vote for u. Anyway thanks for originially planning to vote with me and jill, i guess we'll see what happens at tribal pretty soon

Michael Corvin

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 16:19 Topic: Re: Hey
I was going to just tag along you and Jill voting with you so you make finals. I'm fine with whatever. I'm voting Yoshi.

Sergeant Johnson

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 13:11 Topic: Re: Hey
To be honest the plan looks like voting for u. Mainly just because it did seem like u kind of wanted to leave anyways. Im sorry about that, but at least it looks like u were kind of expecting it

Michael Corvin

Sun 29 Jul 2012 - 12:59 Topic: Re: Hey
Who should I vote for? it's fine if the vote is for me. I'm done trying in this game so I will just vote.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Convo with michael before his elimination (bottom up)
Page 1 of 1